So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!

2,509 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXAGBQ76
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$100 million to kick OU and UT out the door in 2024.

Texas Tech will now have their own identity while A&M will have to deal with the folks from Austin.

To Super-Duper Suh-WEET!

[url] https://theathletic.com/4174290/2023/02/09/oklahoma-texas-big-12-exit/#[/url]
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol...don't bet on it
Texas velvet maestro
A key part of the deal to let the two schools out early was a game flip of a nonconference matchup between Michigan and Texas, sources told ESPN. Texas will now visit Michigan in 2024 in Ann Arbor and Michigan will return the game in Austin in 2027, according to sources. That game had been scheduled to play out the opposite way. The flip was a key driver in Fox agreeing to the deal, per sources.
BQ78
AG
Interesting, Fox covers college football? I did not know that.
LitreBoy
AG
Is there such thing as small fish in a small pond?
fc2112
Such a great book
TXAGBQ76
AG
I guess if enough good teams leave the bdf, maybe tt can finally almost be something? I guess now you're praying for bu, tcu, isu and okie state to leave so you can really have an identity. Heck, you might even be mentioned in the same breath as Texas State, Mary Hardin Baylor, UTSA- and maybe even McLennan Community College. Semi Sweetness and a golf clap for you little guy!
Shoefly!
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

I guess if enough good teams leave the bdf, maybe tt can finally almost be something? I guess now you're praying for bu, tcu, isu and okie state to leave so you can really have an identity. Heck, you might even be mentioned in the same breath as Texas State, Mary Hardin Baylor, UTSA- and maybe even McLennan Community College. Semi Sweetness and a golf clap for you little guy!

Don't forget the fighting nuns at Incarnate Word!
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! My apologies to their tens of fans out there- almost as many tt!
JustisWalkert
AG
Shoefly!
AG
Sister Marie, 3rd grade she was hell with that medal ruler!
Big 12-0
JustisWalkert said:

Big 12-0
Big 12-0 said:

]
jkag89
fc2112 said:

Such a great book
It was rather meh compared to the books of the original trilogy.
TXAGBQ76
AG
How bad is the bdf conference that teams will play $100M to get the heck out? I guess they are trying to get into a more competitive conference to try and rebuild their tarnished image while wallowing in an obscure conference.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.