Not so fast, Sooners and Horns...

5,074 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Loyalty
Loyalty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really? Been to any recent baseball games? Lol. Didn't think so.
Texas velvet maestro
Baseball. You're kidding right?
Recent? We're in February. Splash some cold water on your face, loyalty. wake up son
inconvenient truth
It's going to be amusing watching you run your cock holster all off season only to conveniently disappear yet again come football season when coog high and the Mormons are running an Eiffel Tower train on your ass.
Loyalty
AG
inconvenient truth said:

It's going to be amusing watching you run your cock holster all off season only to conveniently disappear yet again come football season when coog high and the Mormons are running an Eiffel Tower train on your ass.

Lol. He's got nothing and knows it. Typical sip when facts get in the way.
aggiedad55
AG
In 2 more years the sips will be breaking in another coach after Sark is fired. He will then go back to being an assistant for Saban again just like Kevin Steele recently did.
Sips and land thieves better enjoy the next two years before they start playing big boy football in 2025.
Texas velvet maestro
Loyalty said:

inconvenient truth said:

Facts. UT has a bigger trophy case than Ag. and imo we always will. forever.

I post a thoughtful observation about Lubbock Texas legend Mac Davis and suddenly a half-dozen elmer-fudds are swarming the thread like fire ants. crazy behavior imo.

Is it the impending doom causing you to go bonkers? I really don't know.
Loyalty
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Loyalty said:

inconvenient truth said:

Facts. UT has a bigger trophy case than Ag. and imo we always will. forever.

I post a thoughtful observation about Lubbock Texas legend Mac Davis and suddenly a half-dozen elmer-fudds are swarming the thread like fire ants. crazy behavior imo.

Is it the impending doom causing you to go bonkers? I really don't know.

Oh pooooor innocent little sippy not in his safe space around all these mean Agsy's. Lol!
Jaydoug
AG
I can't wait to see Mississippi State fans flood DKR. The longhorn faithful will be covering their noses with scented hankies.
Loyalty
AG
Jaydoug said:

I can't wait to see Mississippi State fans flood DKR. The longhorn faithful will be covering their noses with scented hankies.

Yep! And of course sip will really believe they're own hubris and think State is sending tons of fans because they are playing "wereTessus!"

They haven't seen fans travel like the SEC does but they'll think it's because everyone in the Sec thinks sip is they're new "Super Bowl".

Reality slapping them in the face will be fun to watch.
BillYeoman
At least the horns got the opportunity to play at TDECU. And their hoops team will experience the Fertitta Center . We serve beer and cocktails at both.

Go Coogs!
Big 12-0
$100 million is a lot of money!
levypantsEOY
Big 12-0 said:

$100 million is a lot of money!

Are you embarrassed about this thread or just, like, ya know, whatever?
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol there's that Sip ego. Forever? Hardly.

tu has had success in sports largely due to politics and money, and the fact that A&M was a military academy up until the late 60s. A&M has been playing catch up, especially since scholarship limits were put in place, and tsip couldn't buy up all the good players in every sport.

Even with all your money and "power", tu was never dominant in Big 12 in hardly any sport. with all your "trophies", yall still pale in comparison to many other programs.
hgc159
Dark_Knight said:

tu has had success in sports largely due to politics and money, and the fact that A&M was a military academy up until the late 60s. A&M has been playing catch up, especially since scholarship limits were put in place, and tsip couldn't buy up all the good players in every sport.

Even with all your money and "power", tu was never dominant in Big 12 in hardly any sport. with all your "trophies", yall still pale in comparison to many other programs.
The numbers say otherwise...

https://big12sports.com/news/2011/6/1/205160610.aspx
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol...my bad. Forgot the dominant swimming, volleyball, and tennis programs at tu.

Easier to buy your way with the less visible sports.
Besides baseball for the major sports, tu was not a dominant power. But they barely beat out everyone in baseball.
maroon barchetta
Sip isn't going to like the SEC rules on ticket allotments for visiting fans.
Loyalty
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Exactly. You know what, I'll give it to them - they dominated in football in a time of unrestricted number of scholarships when we were still a tiny Citadel of the state of Texas. I can give them that (golf clap!). Lol.

But its funny and entertaining to hear them crow about how great they are against A&M in football when you look at the last 50 years or so. I.e., since 1975 (before most visiting this site were even born), A&M holds the lead in football (19 - 18 vs sip).

But the facts don't matter when you listen to sip culture and to the sips who come to Texags to puff they're chests out about how superior they are over all things A&M. It truly wreaks of sip insecurity and delusion of what they want everyone think they are.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.