Not so fast, Sooners and Horns...

4,993 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Loyalty
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The BigXII is holding all the cards. You aren't going ANYWHERE anytime soon...

Stay tuned...

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2023/02/03/texas-oklahoma-wont-leave-big-12-until-2025-after-failed-negotiations-report/
Bunkhouse96
AG
Big 12-0 said:

The BigXII is holding all the cards. You aren't going ANYWHERE anytime soon...

Stay tuned...

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2023/02/03/texas-oklahoma-wont-leave-big-12-until-2025-after-failed-negotiations-report/

The Big12 has absolutely no incentive to let them go. If they break the contract the Big12 still get 100% of their tier 1&2 revenue, making them worthless to the SEC. Anyone who didn't see this doesn't understand money.
-------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, try doing what your teacher told you to do the first time.
10Aggie10
AG
only delusional sips, t shirt whorns, and their lapdog media thought there was any chance they'd leave early.

They used to be richer than the Vatican…
BillYeoman
Not all is lost…..they will get the privilege to play at TDECU and Fertitta Center before their downgrade.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, forced to keep living in the ghetto for two more years… couldn't happen to a nicer bunch
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

Yep, forced to keep living in the ghetto for two more years…
Mac Davis who is from Lubbock wrote Elvis' hit In The Ghetto, and now we're stuck there in the ghetto. Coincidence?
He also wrote Texas in my Rearview Mirror a few years before the Ags bravely ran away. .spooky
BillYeoman
Texas velvet maestro said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Mac Davis who is from Lubbock wrote Elvis' hit In The Ghetto, and now we're stuck there in the ghetto. Coincidence?
He also wrote Texas in my Rearview Mirror a few years before the Ags bravely ran away. .spooky

Sounds like yokel Mac Davis has never been to Baton Rouge or Fayetteville
Potcake
AG

TXAGBQ76 said:

That song was released in 1980, windowlicker.
Texas velvet maestro
Potcake said:

That song was released in 1980, windowlicker.
You confirmed what I said...just to call me a name.
dude.
my only consolation is that I made you look up the release date.
Big 12-0

TXAGBQ76 said:

Buddy Holly, also from Lubbock, was prescient enough to write "That'll Be the Day" about Texas and Oklahoma trying to sneaky-sneak out of the BigXII. Here's the original lyrics, which Buddy thought we're a little on the nose and revised:

"Well, that'll be the day, when we say goodbye
Yes, that'll be the day, when the Big Twelve fly,
You say you're going to leave, don't even try
'Cause that'll be the day when we fly"
gwellis
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Buddy Holly, also from Lubbock, was prescient enough to write "That'll Be the Day" about Texas and Oklahoma trying to sneaky-sneak out of the BigXII. Here's the original lyrics, which Buddy thought we're a little on the nose and revised:

2 edits *snicker*
Gil '91
Shoefly!
AG
I hear there's some rumblings with sip players in austin,being lied to about playing in the sec next year.
TyperWoods
Shoefly! said:

I hear there's some rumblings with sip players in austin,being lied to about playing in the sec next year.

What did they expect when they signed with tu? LOL
Texas velvet maestro
Word on the street is there are a few Aggie upperclassmen who were promised they wouldn't have to line up against bigger stronger faster smarter Texas Longhorns, breathing a sigh of relief.
Big 12-0
Word on the street is that both OU and UT got scared after losing in Lubbock and are afraid to play the Red Raiders ever again.
RAB87
AG
Going on a decade and a half since we made them irrelevant. Love it.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Word on the street is the sips were begging get out early to avoid playing isu, ksu, ku, bu and tt…
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

Word on the street is the sips were begging get out early to avoid playing isu, ksu, ku, bu and tt…
you're part of the path of least resistance?

word on the street in the ghetto is that we'll be alright alright alright
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Yeah, because he has been so accurate historically with his "we're back" analysis.
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL! Yeah, because he has been so accurate historically with his "we're back" analysis.
who so accurate? mac davis?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Didn't know "alright, alright, alright" was a Mac Davis thing. Velvet is soft- just like your tshirt team.
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

oh. more like "we're laid back"
velvet don't tear and it's smooth like yacht rock.
TXAGBQ76
AG
and soft like your fans and teams!
ghollow
AG
This topic pops up 2 or 3 times every year and every time it pops up, the answer is still the same.

So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Big 12-0
ghollow said:

This topic pops up 2 or 3 times every year and every time it pops up, the answer is still the same.

I can't figure which school is the victim of the smacketh? That girl (who is my wife) is WAY out of that guy's league. Are Aggies that scared of attractive ladies approaching them in bars?
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

I can't figure which school is the victim of the smacketh? That girl (who is my wife) is WAY out of that guy's league. Are Aggies that scared of attractive ladies approaching them in bars?
yep in trying to make a point they somehow come off super goofy.
The eyes of Texas are upon you, Ags, you cannot get away. Learn English, mofos. nothing can stop what's coming.

BillYeoman
Big 12-0 said:

ghollow said:

Sort of offensive to horns you are misgendering the horn guy in the photo…whether it is your wife or not.
McInnis80
gwellis said:

Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

2 edits *snicker*
I think Tech was in the Border Conference when Buddy wrote that song.
Big 12-0
McInnis80 said:

gwellis said:

Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

2 edits *snicker*
I think Tech was in the Border Conference when Buddy wrote that song.
But Buddy knew... he KNEW. Just like Dylan says, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
BQ78
AG
That's easy in Lubbock just watch the big red dust cloud.
Big 12-0
BQ78 said:

That's easy in Lubbock just watch the big red dust cloud.
LOL, better than a lot of hot air (humidity). I never understood people who were turned off by dust in the air a few times a month that live in a constant sauna.
Loyalty
AG

Big 12-0 said:

The eyes of Texas are upon you, Ags, you cannot get away. Learn English, mofos. nothing can stop what's coming.

"the eyes of texas are upon you?" Oh boy, lets all go hide!! So sheered...what a joke.

Talk talk talk, its all you people have done the last dozen or so years. The old days are long gone. But delusion still gets in the way of reality doesn't it?

So learn english buttfo sips, in a couple years you'll be on par with Vandy still looking up to the flagship Texas A&M!

Enjoy the last couple of years in the DF you pepes created!
Texas velvet maestro
Loyalty said:

Big 12-0 said:

"the eyes of texas are upon you?" Oh boy, lets all go hide!! So sheered...what a joke.

Talk talk talk, its all you people have done the last dozen or so years. The old days are long gone. But delusion still gets in the way of reality doesn't it?

So learn english buttfo sips, in a couple years you'll be on par with Vandy still looking up to the flagship Texas A&M!

Enjoy the last couple of years in the DF you pepes created!
You can't hide. It's gonna be worse than last time. tik tok
Loyalty
AG
Lol, no need to hide.

Keep trying.
Texas velvet maestro
trying/
it's our dna. beating the Ags is muscle memory. the hunt is on.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.