Charles O thought his girlfriend was a helmet

4,034 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Big 12-0
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-de-charles-omenihu-arrested-on-suspicion-of-domestic-violence-174304773.html
Muy
AG
Article below about how Middleton is back. Poor sips.
BQ78
AG
Well if he gets suspended by the league I hear the sips are looking for a basketball coach, he seems to fit some of the bill.
Texas velvet maestro
BQ78 said:

Well if he gets suspended by the league I hear the sips are looking for a basketball coach, he seems to fit some of the bill.
I don't know. Longhorns keep winning a bunch without a basketball coach. superior student athletes I guess.
It'll be fun to see how we do against the Ag's preferred u t.
BQ78
AG
Barnes ain't interested in your job, he's having better luck with the prettier ugly orange.
Texas velvet maestro
I gotta say. I loved this kid. As I remember he came out of Houston a 3 star, a big puppy. hadn't really grown into his frame. I never would have guessed him for the NFL. He recruited like crazy among fellow Longhorn targets. worked his ass off, went through 2 coaches at UT, kept grinding, kept working

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35861353/dl-charles-omenihu-sign-2-year-deal-kansas-city-chiefs
dcowboy808
AG
You're right it's tough to come back from losing to Kansas in football.
Texas velvet maestro
dcowboy808 said:

we all got to make that comeback about twice, every ten years or so...in the legendary bdf
Big 12-0
dcowboy808 said:

BigXII don't play...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.