Texas Tech defeats A&M once again

3,484 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Agsttt
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/texas-tech-wool-judging-team-wins-national-western-stock-show/?fbclid=IwAR27zVDyeuiwnTh82g1CeiTRGonwCP-S4xuB3LDlha50ehz7ReKCe7Qj5ic&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

"Texas Tech University recently announced its Wool Judging Team won first place at the National Western Stock Show (NWSS) for the second year in a row in Denver.

"According to a press release from TTU and the Texas Tech Today website, the team finished with a total score of 1,968 to beat Texas A&M University and Angelo State University."
TeeShirt Sip
Congrats Tech!

vin1041
AG
Congrats.
Big 12-0
vin1041 said:

Congrats.

Thanks! It's been a whirlwind of activity since the news broke.

Judge 'em!
geo
AG
Looks like you've moved on to wool judging from basketball season. Good move since you're 0 for… for the conference. Congrats on the wool judging.
AG1996
Didn't we beat tech in every sport the full last three years of big 12 play for us?
Texas velvet maestro
Who is Tech's best wool judge? I want to know.
maroon barchetta
AG1996 said:

Didn't we beat tech in every sport the full last three years of big 12 play for us?

They might have won a chess tournament against the Ags.

And then their coaches and entire team moved to some midwestern school to get away from a place where sometimes the weather forecast calls for mud falling from the skies.
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

Who is Tech's best wool judge? I want to know.

There really isn't a Tech judge you can pull the wool over their eyes…
TXAGBQ76
AG
Didn't big 12-0 say "… that's my wife"? Sound like he's claimed her early and often!
LatinAggie1997
AG
Big 12-0 said:

vin1041 said:

Congrats.

Thanks! It's been a whirlwind of activity since the news broke.

Judge 'em!

That's funny
TeeShirt Sip

Quote:

That's funny

Which is the point of the OP....

Aggie athletics is funny. OP plays chess. Well played Mister!
Maroon Dawn
AG
Good to see Tard is making the most of the last few years of sip/goon athletic money before the L10 starts getting paid like the BE 2.0 that it is
Big 12-0
Maroon Dawn said:

Good to see Tard is making the most of the last few years of sip/goon athletic money before the L10 starts getting paid like the BE 2.0 that it is

Aggies see money.
Red Raiders see SCOREBOARD*

*the only thing that matters
Texas velvet maestro
listen Big12-0, if you're gonna come here to an Aggie website like an obsessed dip-**** puffing out your pigeon chest and bragging about wool judging, you should at least be able to name your top-scoring wool judge, and preferably, provide a pic. dammit
I have a theory that this judge is a large person with glasses, wearing wranglers, who drives a subaru and keeps a ceramic unicorn on the bedside table.

Big 12-0

listen Big12-0, if you're gonna come here to an Aggie website like an obsessed dip-**** puffing out your pigeon chest and bragging about wool judging, you should at least be able to name your top-scoring wool judge, and preferably, provide a pic. dammit
I have a theory that this judge is a large person with glasses, wearing wranglers, who drives a subaru and keeps a ceramic unicorn on the bedside table.

Look, I get it. Wool judging has a very passionate fan base. But far more than other sports, it's a collective team effort. To single out one judge disrespects the other judges, and far more insidious, may provide intel for their competitors.
TXAGBQ76
AG
We get it , when you have nothing else (especially money), you take whatever nebulous victories you can. Golf clap for you little man, hold clap you. What time will y'all be riding those animals in the downtown parade?
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

Look, I get it. Wool judging has a very passionate fan base. But far more than other sports, it's a collective team effort. To single out one judge disrespects the other judges, and far more insidious, may provide intel for their competitors.
ok. fair points....I guess you're right. for now. but I think the future of the sport requires celebrity personalities.
Big 12-0

Big 12-0 said:

ok. fair points....I guess you're right. for now. but I think the future of the sport requires celebrity personalities.

I understand and agree with you. But it's a delicate balance in keeping the integrity of judging wool.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Aggies see money.
Red Raiders see SCOREBOARD*

*the only thing that matters

We'll since you brought it up, what's that scoreboard in every single sport the last 2 years of our B12 competitions?

Because it's ours in pretty much everything
JustisWalkert
AG
We didn't lose. We ran out of time.
Big 12-0
JustisWalkert said:

We didn't lose. We ran out of time.

Or out of wool…
Dark_Knight
AG
Yall be sure not to pass along that raider rash to those poor sheep.
ttu_85
AG1996 said:

Yeah but lost the 10 or so years before that.
Dark_Knight
AG
Mmmm..doubt
Agsttt
"Once again??"

Go take a look at the series records in Football, Men's & Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Men's & Women's Tennis. Spoiler alert: they're not pretty if you're a techie. I'm sure A&M has dominated them in all other sports as well, but those are the only ones I looked up (while chuckling).

Poooooooooooooooor lil tech. Bless their hearts.
Agsttt
When tech folks see the scoreboard, they're shaking their heads in disgust as they exit the venue early.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.