Good news

2,098 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Texas velvet maestro
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jaylon Jones going to the NFL https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/jaylon-jones-texas-am-db-announces-decision-for-2023-season/

I just watched the highlights from your game with ole Miss. lol.
BohunkAg
AG
Is one of your QBs going to get caught watching one of the other players rail a chick in the leadup to the Alamo Bowl again?
Texas velvet maestro
movies in your head make it tough to stay on topic. consequently your posts are as effective as a jaylon jones tackle.

where do you project him in the draft if the nfl scouts watch his film?
WHOOP!'91
AG
2nd round...

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Jaylon-Jones-DB-TexasAANDM

Guess the professionals are watching different video than you.
Kool
AG
Texas has 0 players selected in 2022 draft
Sometimes young men get bad advice. The only thing you can definitively say is that he will be drafted AT LEAST as high as the entire sip class from last year.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ChemEAg08
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Jaylon Jones going to the NFL https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/jaylon-jones-texas-am-db-announces-decision-for-2023-season/

I just watched the highlights from your game with ole Miss. lol.

I can safely say I haven't watched any highlights of any of your t-shirt's school in the last 5-10 years easily.
Texas velvet maestro
I can safely say I haven't watched any highlights of any of your t-shirt's school in the last 5-10 years easily.

have a cookie for your zealous disinterest. did you see y'all's game against ole miss? JJ made every reb ball carrier look like Ricky Williams.
TommyBrady
AG
Imagine coming onto an A&M site to try to make fun of a player while stating you spend your time watching our games. Congrats on being a bigger loser than I thought.
Texas velvet maestro
Kudos to
WHOOP!'91
who provided me with an informative link which made me think JJ could be making a good business decision.

But then:
Imagine coming onto an A&M site to try to make fun of a player while stating you spend your time watching our games. Congrats on being a bigger loser than I thought. -TommyBrady A

And you want to be my latex salesman/flagship university. you gotta fight through the self loathing.

Imagine somebody in Texas caring enough about you to check in now and again, or someone watching an Aggie play football. Imagine coming to Old Rivalries and finding an old rival giving you hell.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.