Nice win

2,768 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TeeShirt Sip
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lsu ambushed. Achane is a hoss.
inconvenient truth
Go **** yourself
Texas velvet maestro
the butthurt never ebbs.
kb2001
AG
Go **** yourself
Texas velvet maestro
Y'all get a win over your greatest rivals, rush the field, whoop. all that

the joy is tempered by the PAIN that the champ program who traditionally owns you is busting into the sec to beat up on you all over again for decades to come.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

the joy is tempered by the PAIN that the champ program who traditionally owns you is busting into the sec to beat up on you all over again for decades to come.
Just because you say something on the internet doesn't make it true.
Texas velvet maestro

Yes, but I'm also saying this irl. and also. look at the Ag response to an honest compliment. Self pity is probably the most unattractive quality in modern day aggiedom. I don't think these poor internet TexAggies speak for the badass known as Devon Achane. He'd probably say, "thanks for the good word, old sip. "
Wisconsin_Ag

2025 is going to be an eye opening reality check for you dildo wavers. You're just too stupid to realize now but you will and it will hilarious
TeeShirt Sip
Wisconsin_Ag said:

2025 is going to be an eye opening reality check for you dildo wavers. You're just too stupid to realize now but you will and it will hilarious
Nope Wisconsin. There is a New Aggieland in the South

They are all short shorts wearing mid-drift aggie partners:

Texas velvet maestro

Look, Somebody could say that you're too stupid to realize that you'll never win a championship. that Alabama is your new daddy, LSU your step-daddy and the only difference now is that you feel better when you're getting kicked around by schools in other states. But the state of Texas is about to finally become SEC country for real. Not just billboard anymore.
TeeShirt Sip
You have a loser mentality. UT is reloading and will be ready for the overrated SEC west.
Dark_Knight
AG
TeeShirt Sip said:

You have a loser mentality. UT is reloading and will be ready for the overrated SEC west.

L.O.L.
Because I'm Batman!

HECUBUS
AG

Dude already looking like a t-sip.
TX_Aggie37
AG

Yes, but I'm also saying this irl. and also. look at the Ag response to an honest compliment. Self pity is probably the most unattractive quality in modern day aggiedom. I don't think these poor internet TexAggies speak for the badass known as Devon Achane. He'd probably say, "thanks for the good word, old sip. "

In fairness most of the Aggies or "Aggies" that post here are idiots.
REMARCH11
AG
Keep telling yourself that.
The chosen one will be gone by the time y'all come in and that leaves you with Arch…..if he stays.

Best of luck to y'all……..your gonna need it.

News flash, as of right now, you do not have the DL or OL depth needed to compete. Even you y'all started massive hauls on both lines right now, you'll still be way behind the 8 ball. Y'all needed to start that haul 2 years ago……also Coach K will get eaten alive in the SEC.
God,....I really hate the sips!
Texas velvet maestro
Not saying it's a wasted spot but I will be surprised if Manning is worth half the fuss. Chris Simms was a good QB, well above average, but not a champion. and he was there 4 full seasons. couldn't beat ou in 3 starts. played badly in fact. Arch has about the same level of gangster. looks smaller.
TeeShirt Sip
TX_Aggie37 said:

In fairness most of the Aggies or "Aggies" that post here are idiots.
Maybe in Old Rivalries forum but in the Football forum there are some great conversations.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.