Gig 'em and Goodbye to an old school contributor . . .

11,205 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agent-maroon
AledoAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here.
munch96
AG
Here
LatinAggie1997
AG
Here
Muy
AG
Here

God bless his family and friends and give them comfort.
bdb85
AG
Here
GrapevineAg
AG
Here
WSCTR
Aggie304
A great comrade, will be missed greatly
tbirdspur2010
AG
This hurts my heart. I'd interacted with him here, but he was also very much loved over on the A&M board on SEC Rant: we knew him as KaiserSoze99. He was a big part of establishing a baseline of moxie for us Ags over there when we first started carving a niche for ourselves on that site a decade ago (hard to believe it's been that long). Never had the honor of meeting him irl (didn't even know his real name until today). Hurts my heart knowing he had two kids. One of his favorite things to do was photoshop pics of my two kids into looking like badasses. Used to crack me up every time lol.

Man, life is so short.

Here.
Texas velvet maestro
I never remember him losing his sense of humor on this forum, which is more than I can say for myself. I think that could be an indicator of a wise man who has his **** together. T&P
AgsinGA
AG
Here.
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Here
Get ready bal. You're gonna in for a problem.
RodneyThomas1986
Here
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

This hurts my heart. I'd interacted with him here, but he was also very much loved over on the A&M board on SEC Rant: we knew him as KaiserSoze99. He was a big part of establishing a baseline of moxie for us Ags over there when we first started carving a niche for ourselves on that site a decade ago (hard to believe it's been that long). Never had the honor of meeting him irl (didn't even know his real name until today). Hurts my heart knowing he had two kids. One of his favorite things to do was photoshop pics of my two kids into looking like badasses. Used to crack me up every time lol.

Man, life is so short.

Here.
I keep trying to get access to that board to post something in the thread you linked, but it keeps saying I need admin approval. My username is "SMA 98" . . . anything you can do to help me get this done?
Hoosegow
Here
TRIDENT
AG
Here.
dixichkn
AG
Here
dermdoc
AG
Here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Snow Monkey Ambassador said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Man, life is so short.

Here.
I keep trying to get access to that board to post something in the thread you linked, but it keeps saying I need admin approval. My username is "SMA 98" . . . anything you can do to help me get this done?
I just approved/added you to the board. Apologies it's taken so long (we need to add a few more admins, as my time is more limited/board activity greatly reduced from when they made me an admin before I became a father haha). You should be good to post in that thread/on the board now!
DOG XO 84
AG
Here......

If memory serves it seems like maybe he was the guy that showed the sips that their one true champion type Round robin was a stupid idea and would give everbody another loss. Took the sips 5 pages to figure this out. Was masyerful in execution..

Apologies if im misremembering
5 4
S
Here
TefIon Don
AG
Here
Skubalon
Here. God bless his family. He was a good poster. I remember his wit fondly.
agent-maroon
AG
Here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.