Mop Head QB

3,455 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BQ78
HornByBirth2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your fake 5 star qb goes four and out on final drive to lose the game for the Homers of Collie Station.

Haynes Queen better get healthy for any chance next week!

POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!

“Expectations are high and you can’t run from expectations. It’s how you deal with them, expectations don’t win games.” Jimbo Fisher
Best College FB Video Ever!!! https://youtu.be/xcU3_Cok3CI
45-70Ag
AG
You changed my mind, I'm for abortion now.
maroon barchetta
Jorts, how did you get the guards to let you into the computer lab on a Sunday?

Are you sneaking time in while on custodial duty?
HornByBirth2008
45-70Ag said:

You changed my mind, I'm for abortion now.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
“Expectations are high and you can’t run from expectations. It’s how you deal with them, expectations don’t win games.” Jimbo Fisher
HornByBirth2008
maroon barchetta said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
Loyalty
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Lol. Actually, it's not Jorts.

This is true. HBB2008 real name is Kyle. His dad was an Aggie and named him after Kyle field. Something went wrong with Kyle growing up and he still lives at home at 28 yrs with his mom and spends a lot of time on Texags trolling. Not sure why, assuming it makes him feel special. Anyway, don't let him bother you. Even sips on this sight have rejected and rebuked him. I kinda feel sorry for him.

Poor Kyle.
HornByBirth2008
Loyalty said:

His dad was an Aggie and named him after Kyle field.
What is this Kyle Field you keep mentioning. Like most people, I have never heard of it FAKE aggie.

Gomer Pyle Field though is known as the place 5 stars go to get drafted in the Canadian League.

Typical fake aggie that stole his cousin's credentials to get is ag tag. The only time he set foot on campus was to deliver Door Dash. FAKE aggie! Busted!
Loyalty
AG
HornByBirth2008 said:

Loyalty said:

His dad was an Aggie and named him after Kyle field.
What is this Kyle Field you keep mentioning. Like most people, I have never heard of it FAKE aggie.

Gomer Pyle Field though is known as the place 5 stars go to get drafted in the Canadian League.

Typical fake aggie that stole his cousin's credentials to get is ag tag. The only time he set foot on campus was to deliver Door Dash. FAKE aggie! Busted!

Poor little Kyle. Such a struggle when dealing with insecurities like yours. I know, I know, it's hard. But you'll be ok, just keep trying.

Just keep working at it little Kyle. We all know you're real name sake. You should have followed in your daddy's footsteps Kyle.
HornByBirth2008
Loyalty said:

But you'll be ok, just keep trying.

Fake Aggie!
Fake Aggie!
Fake Aggie!
Dark_Knight
AG
Thanks for the rent free space. Now back to your safe space and your dildo pacifier.
Because I'm Batman!

maroon barchetta
Big 12-0
HornByBirth completely owning the Old Rivalries board…
Dark_Knight
AG
Yea negative.
Because I'm Batman!

bankshot11
AG
The worst A&M team in 10 years, maybe even 15 years, and THIS is the best smack talk these people can come up with?
Propane & Accessories
AG
HornByBirth2008 said:

Your fake 5 star qb goes four and out on final drive to lose the game for the Homers of Collie Station.

Haynes Queen better get healthy for any chance next week!

POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!
POOR AGGIES!

Are you so unliked on Orangebloods that you have to go on here and troll? Go get a hobby or something, internet posting is not for you champ.
ghollow
AG
He sounds like the arguments I have with my 5 year old granddaughter when she is felling "sassy".

I am going to post a picture, hopefully I don't have to explain to hbb2008 what these teasips are holding

So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
gwmAggie
It's changing dude, did you see the weirdos at the Beto rally? or maybe you missed the circus protesting Ben Shapiro on campus. There are some sexually confused fitness disasters on campus these days.
Shoefly!
AG
maroon barchetta said:

BJ's for all the guard's!
CoppellAg93
AG
I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about the upcoming Heisman winner Ewers. Oops !
BQ78
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.