How's things....

4,193 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Andy Farmer
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
with my second favorite football team? I trust the Ags are destroying the SEC Best with their $100 million dollar man, Jimbo "Big Dick" Fisher, yes? And raking in formidable talent with A&M's endless supply of cash, correct? Ags should be fearsome in the years to come.

Hope you gents are well.
This will go well.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Raiderjay
Andy Farmer
Gotdamn. This place is as dead as the football program...
ChemEAg08
AG
Seems like your puffin your bird chest out a bit early with your upcoming conference opponents in 2025.

I mean what will your record be after facing staunch opponents like Louisiana Tech, North Texas and FIU? Can't slouch on them.
Andy Farmer
ChemEAg08 said:

Seems like your puffin your bird chest out a bit early with your upcoming conference opponents in 2025.

I mean what will your record be after facing staunch opponents like Louisiana Tech, North Texas and FIU? Can't slouch on them.

Naw. Not puffin. We haven't been worth a **** in recent years though I think McGuire was the right hire. Then again, we are not paying our coach half the GDP of the Marshall Islands to have the same record as prior coaches.
ghollow
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Then again, we are not paying our coach half the GDP of the Marshall Islands to have the same record as prior coaches.
Sorry you can't afford a good coach. Maybe you will get lucky.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Big 12-0
ghollow said:

Andy Farmer said:

Then again, we are not paying our coach half the GDP of the Marshall Islands to have the same record as prior coaches.
Sorry you could afford a bad coach.
Andy Farmer
ghollow said:

Andy Farmer said:

Da fuq? You mean sorry Tech can't throw ass loads of money at coaches and players and do nothing with it?

Having money doesn't equal success. Your boys in Asstin are well versed in this.
Jock 07
AG
Andy Farmer said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Naw. Not puffin. We haven't been worth a **** in recent years though I think McGuire was the right hire. Then again, we are not paying our coach half the GDP of the Marshall Islands to have the same record as prior coaches.
Look at us, we're poor and can't afford to compete with the tier one programs for talent? That's what you're saying out loud?
Andy Farmer
Jock 07 said:

Andy Farmer said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Look at us, we're poor and can't afford to compete with the tier one programs for talent? That's what you're saying out loud?

Are you saying it's good practice to throw away money?
ChemEAg08
AG
Man it's funny watch tech trying to talk **** now.

Yeah, you got us dirt monkeys. We'll go crawl in a hole filled with a crap load of cash.
Big 12-0
ChemEAg08 said:

Man it's funny watch tech trying to talk **** now.

Yeah, you got us dirt monkeys. We'll go crawl in a hole filled with a crap load of cash.

What? We've always been talking. The only difference now is reality is here. That's why I always say…

Stay tuned…
45-70Ag
AG
TAZ99
AG
Thanks for checking in, I'm sure your Tards are having another dominant season as usual. Y'all still playing your games on the Longhorn network?
Raiderjay
TAZ99 said:

Thanks for checking in, I'm sure your Tards are having another dominant season as usual. Y'all still playing your games on the Longhorn network?

Prime time tonight on ESPN. Thx for asking!
Raiderjay

WTF is this???

Texas velvet maestro
Among teams with a losing record Ags are top 5 in any serious poll. Also, among maroon colored universities, Ags may be number one. Research is ongoing. Also the greatly exaggerated death of old rivalries is on hold, or at least in a holding pattern. The Florida game will reveal a lot.
inconvenient truth
Just another unhealthy obsessed sip.
Andy Farmer
*******, is there anything yall don't suck at? Murray State? Lolz. Raggedy ass mfers.
Dark_Knight
AG
Andy Farmer said:

*******, is there anything yall don't suck at? Murray State? Lolz. Raggedy ass mfers.

Oh no, losing one ball game....

Don't suck at life, compared to you tards.
Because I'm Batman!

Dark_Knight
AG
You tards are one rank above us and squeaked by LA Tech..........probably should stfu.
Because I'm Batman!

Andy Farmer
Dark_Knight said:

You tards are one rank above us and squeaked by LA Tech..........probably should stfu.

We come in with practically a new squad all around. What's your excuse? We would thump your skulls.
Rec
AG
It's a sad day when Andy actually has the upper hand… Enjoy your happy day Andy.
Raiderjay
Dark_Knight said:

Andy Farmer said:

Oh no, losing one ball game....

Don't suck at life, compared to you tards.

ONE game?
Texas velvet maestro
Chatter in the UMASS zone; Merriweather starting to put up big rushing numbers. The UMass coaching staff has had the Aggie game circled for a month.
Carmine Scarpacio
Texas velvet maestro said:

Chatter in the UMASS zone; Merriweather starting to put up big rushing numbers. The UMass coaching staff has had the Aggie game circled for a month.

Jimbo is going to lock the gates
OMeara
Try and pray on Kyle Field???

Take THAT!!!

OMeara

Dark_Knight
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Dark_Knight said:

We come in with practically a new squad all around. What's your excuse? We would thump your skulls.

Uh...practically all fish and a lot of injures.
Beat your chest a little harder, tard.
Because I'm Batman!

Raiderjay
Dark_Knight said:

Andy Farmer said:

Dark_Knight said:

So you're using tu's excuse now? "We're young".....

And weren't your freshmen supposed to be the best clase ever????

Dark_Knight
AG
Raiderjay said:

Dark_Knight said:

Andy Farmer said:

Dark_Knight said:

Except ours is legit. Pile on top injuries, **** falls apart.
Yea definitely mismanagement by Jimbo. There's no excuse. It's like our worst season in 50yrs.

So circle up the wagons for your circle jerk....
Because I'm Batman!

Raiderjay
Dark_Knight said:

Raiderjay said:

Dark_Knight said:

Andy Farmer said:

Dark_Knight said:

Yea definitely mismanagement by Jimbo. There's no excuse. It's like our worst season in 50yrs.

We've had 3 QBs go down this season. It's called football, suck it up butter cup....
Dark_Knight
AG
Raiderjay said:

Dark_Knight said:

Raiderjay said:

Dark_Knight said:

Andy Farmer said:

Dark_Knight said:

We've had 3 QBs go down this season. It's called football, suck it up butter cup....

No *****..We've gone through 3 QBs as well....not to mention other positions.

Because I'm Batman!

Truvada
Anal Farmer is an HR worker

Pretty sure Raidergay smuggles butt plugs..

hth
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.