Still dribbling

3,030 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Loyalty
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P. J. Tucker just signed a $33 million three year deal with Philadelphia. Y'all still making fun of him?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AggieBand2004
AG
Yes.
And for giving a 37 year old journeyman a 3 year contract, we can now make fun of Philly too.
LonghornDub
A degree in band must pay off better than I thought.

AggieBand2004
AG
You're not exactly one to poke fun at someone's college years, having to settle for Waco.
LonghornDub
Hey, are you saying Waco wasn't the college party town of the southwest like CS? Maybe not, but I had the best of it. Due to my mom 's job and my dad's friends I partied at JCAFB Officer's Club and Dwight Parks' Red Carpet Club on ,Valley Mills, ate free at Sam and Helen Coates' Restaurant, and had 3 movie theaters, 3 drive inn movies, Par Inn, the Elite (where the elite meet to eat), Hickory Stick, Youngbloods, Fish Pond, the Chef, and we could park half the night at Cameron Park or Lake Waco. Had to drive to Perry to get liquor but beer and wine were at the 7-11. Good times.

Raiderjay
What does this have to do with Baylor???
LonghornDub
WSalute CornPops Message said:

What does this have to do with Baylor???
Read previous post. Waco is where Baylor is. Was there a lot of thought behind your question?

91_Aggie
AG
Dear lord, dub sure is doing a crap-ton of mental gymnastics to shine the turd of not being able to hack the academic rigors at tu and making it sound like Baylor was the best 4 years of his life.

Can you imagine being in college and tagging along with mom and dad to their parties and events?!?!
LonghornDub
I was only at Baylor 2 years. The academics were a cakewalk compared to engineering at UT, and best was the ratio of two girls for every guy, and a lot of the guys had limp wrists ( not that there's anything wrong with that)

Mom and Dad worked and turned in early. Someone had to party for them.

Clob94
LonghornDub said:

I was only at Baylor 2 years. The academics were a cakewalk compared to engineering at UT, and best was the ratio of two girls for every guy, and a lot of the guys had limp wrists ( not that there's anything wrong with that)

I used to knock the bottom out of a Baylor girl I met at a honky-tonk called Cody's in the early 90s. Waco night life sucked.
maroonthrunthru
Dub, my man, you gotta know some things live for eternity and can never be erased by later events…

PJT dribbling is one…

Then there's "Got him… No they don't… Oh my gracious… HOW ABOUT THAT !!!"
LonghornDub
I'm just bringing y'all up to date on him. He was one of my favorites - a lunch pail kind of player.

Roadhouse
AG
Clob94 said:

LonghornDub said:

I used to knock the bottom out of a Baylor girl I met at a honky-tonk called Cody's in the early 90s. Waco night life sucked.

Hey guys, this guy f***s. What a badazz! Could he graduate from t.u.? Nope.
1991sir
Kinda kid that could take a knuckle ball three for the W too!
Loyalty
AG
Sic em Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.