The Big Red Auto dealership needs to crank ir up

2,104 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe it's no fun now that everything's legal and everyone's doing it.

OU has a stud QB and about 8 3 stars - that's it. It would be sad to see them sink into the west like Arkansas, Nebraska, and a few others. I'd grieve for 5, maybe 10, seconds.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Hood
AG
At the rate of which Texas wastes talent, this is a baffling line of trash talk, Dub.
carl spacklers hat
It will be a race against mediocrity between sips and the meth-heads. Ags are sitting in a great position with Jimbo heading up the program, upgraded facilities (with more coming), and NIL mastery. If I'm picking a winner in the race to the bottom, sips get my vote. Unproven coach, meddlesome boosters, and a culture of entitlement all based in a liberal wasteland. Money might slow the inevitable but we should expect to continue seeing .500 results from the whorns.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Sink into the west like Arkansas? The same hogs that pounded the school that kicked you out. Ok .
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

I'd grieve for 5, maybe 10, seconds

See. You have identified your true rival. No way you would grieve that much if it were the Texas Aggies.
LonghornDub
AgOutsideAustin said:

Sink into the west like Arkansas? The same hogs that pounded the school that kicked you out. Ok .
Beating us didn't mean anything. Kansas did that. Try to achieve a little consistency or I'll think you're a Democrat.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

maroon barchetta
carl spacklers hat said:

It will be a race against mediocrity between sips and the meth-heads. Ags are sitting in a great position with Jimbo heading up the program, upgraded facilities (with more coming), and NIL mastery. If I'm picking a winner in the race to the bottom, sips get my vote. Unproven coach, meddlesome boosters, and a culture of entitlement all based in a liberal wasteland. Money might slow the inevitable but we should expect to continue seeing .500 results from the whorns.

They would like to get to .500
AgOutsideAustin
AG
LonghornDub said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Beating us didn't mean anything. Kansas did that. Try to achieve a little consistency or I'll think you're a Democrat.

"Us"

Sad.
DGrimesAg92
I've never seen a fan base, who's team has been the laughing stock of college football be so mouthy about a team who has owned them and has almost tripled their conference championship win total for the last 10 years. The very definition of delusional. The SEC is going to break them like a prom night cherry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.