SEC's "big dawg" status didn't last long! USC and UCLA to Big Ten per report!

3,925 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Big 12-0
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jorts overtrolled on this one.
Big 12-0
This is a "DUH!" but I'm sure the BigXII has Notre Dame as a target. Maybe pick up Oregon for their cool unis!

Stay tuned, because things are HAPPENING...
1991sir
Maybe Kansas, def not tech lol
Phatbob
AG
Big 12-0 said:

This is a "DUH!" but I'm sure the BigXII has Notre Dame as a target. Maybe pick up Oregon for their cool unis!

I'm sure your lady "targets" would have a very similar reaction... "Who are you again?"
Anchorhold
I've been coming back and reading the op for almost a week and it still makes me laugh every day.
HossAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I'm currently targeting a date with Blake Lively. I probably have better odds of accomplishing that than the big 12 has of landing Notre Dame.
Big 12-0
HossAg said:

Big 12-0 said:

I'm currently targeting a date with Blake Lively. I probably have better odds of accomplishing that than the big 12 has of landing Notre Dame.
I will have you know that Blake Lively is MY WIFE!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.