Go Ole Miss

2,655 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LonghornDub
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bthoou. One more win.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Howdy Dammit
AG
Ole miss is the t.u. of Mississippi and OU is the t.u. of Oklahoma. I'm conflicted. But OU winning it all will cause great pain to the sips, so BOOMER SOONER.
Tom Doniphon
Cause great pain to the sips? Hell, they were cheering them on a week ago... talk about a dumbass fanbase.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Cause great pain to the sips? Hell, they were cheering them on a week ago... talk about a dumbass fanbase.

True. Lol. But more pain than OM winning.
BaileyAg
AG
I can't root for OM in anything
LonghornDub
Yay Rebels! Poooooor Okies!

Scriffer
AG
Is it already the time of year when t shirt sips go back to pretending OU is their "real rival"
Decay
AG
Scriffer said:

Is it already the time of year when t shirt sips go back to pretending OU is their "real rival"

That happened about five minutes after the last out in our game
Clob94
Tom Doniphon said:

Maybe the tshirt fans were because "they don't get it"--- but those of us that get it, f-ing hate OU.

I can respect a kid that decides to go to another in state school. Cool-- its the right fit for you. I get it.
I can respect a kid that goes half way across the country. You like Cali? Fine, here it is, beach and bull s*** and all.

But to go to OU? That's like the pretty girl who's mad at daddy and she bangs a tatted up convict.
LonghornDub
Clob94 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Maybe the tshirt fans were because "they don't get it"--- but those of us that get it, f-ing hate OU.

I can respect a kid that decides to go to another in state school. Cool-- its the right fit for you. I get it.
I can respect a kid that goes half way across the country. You like Cali? Fine, here it is, beach and bull s*** and all.

But to go to OU? That's like the pretty girl who's mad at daddy and she bangs a tatted up convict.

Well said! Well said!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.