Can we start 4 qbs at one time?

3,611 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why not? Probably can't do worse tha 5-7 with a loss to Kansas.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Bottlehead90
AG
Is this a baylor question?
Rec
AG
With that mullet your gonna get flagged for 12 men on the field. The Mannings are going to make you their *****es.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol headlines saying it's "program changing". Lol no, it's not.
Because I'm Batman!

TXAGBQ76
AG
sure you can- and maybe, just maybe you will end up with at least an average one
carl spacklers hat
Dark_Knight said:

Lol headlines saying it's "program changing". Lol no, it's not.
Makes you wonder how chitty their program really is.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Ugly
AG
Given the quality of coaches recently, I wouldn't be that surprised to see the attempt.
ABATTBQ11
AG
LonghornDub said:

Why not? Probably can't do worse tha 5-7 with a loss to Kansas at home.

Lest we or anyone else forget
Muy
AG
Overhyping a tu recruit, what could go wrong?
Ed Harley
AG
LonghornDub said:

It still baffles me that a guy of your generation who went to Baylor supports ut. Everyone Baylor grad I know in their 70s-80s hates ut. Did you get made fun of a lot at Baylor or something? Seriously, what's the deal?
David_Puddy
AG
5* name with 3* film. He plays against the equivalent of 2A Texas ball and his tape still doesn't look like that of a 5*. I would say that this is Chris Simms part 2, but I don't even think he'll be as good as him.
David_Puddy
AG
Ed Harley said:

LonghornDub said:

It still baffles me that a guy of your generation who went to Baylor supports ut. Everyone Baylor grad I know in their 70s-80s hates ut. Did you get made fun of a lot at Baylor or something? Seriously, what's the deal?

Mind boggling to everyone. Especially due to the fact that Baylor's accomplishments in the major sports are a lot better than the tsips.
Loyalty
AG
LonghornDub said:

You mean "can they" start 4 QB's at once.
jja79
AG
September 10 they'll find out QB isn't their problem.
91_Aggie
AG
Ed Harley said:

LonghornDub said:

If you know his story, it makes sense. He started at Texas, and couldn't handle the "rigourous" academics and was failing out. So mommy pulled him out, made him live at home so she could watch over him and help him out with his homework while he commuted to Baylor which we all know has much lower academic standards.
aggiedad55
AG
91_Aggie said:

Ed Harley said:

LonghornDub said:

If you know his story, it makes sense. He started at Texas, and couldn't handle the "rigourous" academics and was failing out. So mommy pulled him out, made him live at home so she could watch over him and help him out with his homework while he commuted to Baylor which we all know has much lower academic standards.
91_Aggie nailed it!!
lb3
AG
Rec said:

With that mullet your gonna get flagged for 12 men on the field. The Mannings are going to make you their *****es.
Reminds me of Chris Simms and Garrett Gilbert. Texas fans will be calling for Ewers to be benched after his first 2023 interception and when Arch isn't ready for the pressure, they will boo him out of the stadium just like Gilbert.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I remember when Aggies would get so excited that one single elite recruit will change the course of the program. Longhorns are in their Fran years.
Martin Cash
AG
The word 'commitment' is meaningless in today's college football world.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
aggiejim70
AG
You know, the glass house and stones syndrome comes into mind. Somehow, I seem to remember a school in Brazos County having a problem with too many quarterbacks not that long ago. Refresh my memory, how did that work out?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
LonghornDub
The two five stars transferred out.

sports
Even with a 12 million dollar qb room , you just don't march into Lawrence Kansas and expect to get out with a W.
LonghornDub
Bob Knights Liver said:

I remember when Aggies would get so excited that one single elite recruit will change the course of the program. Longhorns are in their Fran years.
I agreed with this when it was posted, and we had about seven commitments, three of which were 3*.

Now we have 15 and the average is 3.8, an unbelievable turnaround. I didn't like the Sark hire, but I would like some winning. If he can develop players and game plan as well as his recruiting maybe it wii work out.

I still worry about the Austin atmosphere though. It is a moral trashcan.

wbt5845
AG
Civen
AG
There's nothing in the rule books that say a dog 4 quarterbacks can't play football!
DGrimesAg92
David_Puddy said:

5* name with 3* film. He plays against the equivalent of 2A Texas ball and his tape still doesn't look like that of a 5*. I would say that this is Chris Simms part 2, but I don't even think he'll be as good as him.

Just wait till he starts gettin run down by these lightening fast SEC defensive backs and steam rolled by the defensive ends. Glorious I say, glorious. I expect he'll be transferring faster than Slider Murray did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.