At the U S Open…….

2,036 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 91_Aggie
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
…….. the Horn Vick is currently low amateur while the Aggie Bennett is one stroke behind him. Stay tuned.

I was mistakenly banned for a short time, but I'm back in time to be here when the Horns go 2 and cue in Omaha. I don't want to be accused of disappearing in the face of adversity.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AggieBaseball06
AG
LonghornDub said:

…….. the Horn Vick is currently low amateur while the Aggie Bennett is one stroke behind him. Stay tuned.

I was mistakenly banned for a short time, but I'm back in time to be here when the Horns go 2 and cue in Omaha. I don't want to be accused of disappearing in the face of adversity.

I assume the mistake was that the ban was only for a short time.
LonghornDub
Congratulations, Aggies. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

David_Puddy
AG
Way to "show back up," BaylorDub.....you old goof
LonghornDub
It wasn't a totally lost weekend. The Astro's are kicking butt in spite of injuries and the Horn Vick did get low amateur at the U S Open over the Aggie Bennett. Small consolations are where you find them.

91_Aggie
AG
I think the only redeeming quality of Longhorn Dub is that he proved beyond a doubt that Baylor's academics/education are abysmal. So abysmal that his mommy had to pull him out of t.u., enroll him at Baylor, and then live at home so mommy could help him with his homework.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.