OU vs Pokes…

1,923 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by West Point Aggie
West Point Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
…will these two still play each other after the castrated ones and land thieves finally leave the b12?

I still can't believe the politicos in OK allowed those two to part company.

Guess the pokes are not as important as what's good for ou.
Let’s Go Brandon!
Aggieair
FWIW, the Mullet said he didn't see it happening.

Maybe OU plays Mizzou during rivalry week now.
Big 12-0
It's been confirmed Tech and Texas will continue their rivalry in annual non-conference games, so I'm sure the same thing will happen for OU and oSu:

https://www.si.com/college/texas/news/texas-and-texas-tech-agree-to-annual-non-conference-matchup-post-longhorns-sec-exit
TXAGBQ76
AG
How can they play each? Didn't the bdf say they would not play us any more since we were "leaving the state"? Didn't skeletor from boo hoo sue u say playing teams that left conference would be like "sleeping with your ex"? Surely you guys are not so desperate to want to sleep with your exes?
JWinTX
West Point Aggie said:

…will these two still play each other after the castrated ones and land thieves finally leave the b12?

I think that most folks in the legislatures of these states recognize that they are not shooting off a foot to spare the leg by keeping one big school from leaving to keep them in a spare league with their in-state brethren.

OU brings in too much $$$ to keep OSU happy by not leaving to the SEC without them.

I would imagine that, eventually, KU will do the same thing to KSU. KU being AAU, being a great hoops program, and being connected to the KC market will get them into the B1G at some point.

Tech, Okie Lite, KSU, ISU, and WVU are all in the same boat--not powerful enough to be coveted by anyone above the BDF. Higher than TCU and Baylor, but nowhere near being a true power school. The BDF is the new AAC/MWC, it'll just take a few years to get there.

Make no mistake, the SEC and B1G drive the bus, they just let the ACC and the Pac-12 ride along for now...
CCAg95
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Boone passed.
West Point Aggie
AG
Big 12-0 said:

It's been confirmed Tech and Texas will continue their rivalry in annual non-conference games, so I'm sure the same thing will happen for OU and oSu:

https://www.si.com/college/texas/news/texas-and-texas-tech-agree-to-annual-non-conference-matchup-post-longhorns-sec-exit

Cup cake games once you're in the SEC are important…
Let’s Go Brandon!
hunter2012
AG
Talk about horsesh*t. The sips banned all the Big 12 Texas schools from playing A&M after we left but they'll still bend over for Texas even when they have no authority over them anymore.
Tom Doniphon
If the SEC adopts that 3-6 scheduling format, we'll see how long tessus honors that tard game commitment.
Jimbo4win
AG
If Ok St and OU do continue playing, it will be hilarious when OU realizes their new coach is worse than John Blake after Mullet reels off 7 or 8 straight wins..
West Point Aggie
AG
hunter2012 said:

Talk about horsesh*t. The sips banned all the Big 12 Texas schools from playing A&M after we left but they'll still bend over for Texas even when they have no authority over them anymore.

Is Stockholm syndrome an appropriate comparison?
Let’s Go Brandon!
OMeara
"The sips banned all the Big 12 Texas schools from playing A&M after we left..."

Hallucinate much?
McInnis80
Once the extra SEC money kicks in for the Sooner and the Big 12 revenue haircut hits the Cowboys, OSU will find it even more difficult to compete with OU.
West Point Aggie
AG
Too bad it wasn't the pokes and va tech that came into the sec instead of the rancid steers and methU
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.