ESPN+

3,965 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MooreTrucker
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
#16 sips vs #21 Iowa State. Two ranked teams from the Big 12 and they are on ESPN+?

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BANA89
AG
dermdoc said:

#16 sips vs #21 Iowa State. Two ranked teams from the Big 12 and they are on ESPN+?

You were Texas

And they lost, congrats ISU!
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
Muy
AG
Poor T-sips
BaileyAg
AG
Surprised that clash of the titans even warranted ESPN+
AggieBaseball06
AG
The sips better not drop to 5 or 6 losses or else they'll only be appearing on those tvs that are built into gas pumps.
91_Aggie
AG
Baylor also being Baylor
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33074368/no-1-baylor-bears-make-men-college-basketball-history-second-home-loss-week
maroon barchetta
AggieBaseball06 said:

The sips better not drop to 5 or 6 losses or else they'll only be appearing on those tvs that are built into gas pumps.

I love gas pump tv as long as it's Maria yelling at me to know something she knows.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
91_Aggie said:

Baylor also being Baylor
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33074368/no-1-baylor-bears-make-men-college-basketball-history-second-home-loss-week

Quote:

an Oklahoma State team playing its third Big 12 road game in five days while traveling more than 3,200 miles.

Wtf kind of schedule is this?
Aggball2010
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

91_Aggie said:

Baylor also being Baylor

Quote:

an Oklahoma State team playing its third Big 12 road game in five days while traveling more than 3,200 miles.

Obviously not one that "thinks about the kids".
maroon barchetta
To be fair, their coach is getting them out of Mobilehoma as much as possible. He should win a humanitarian award.
kheincho
Gramercy Riffs said:

91_Aggie said:

Baylor also being Baylor

Quote:

The kind that had Texas Tech playing @ Iowa State Jan 5, against KU @ home Jan 8, @ Baylor Jan 11, against Ok St @ home Jan 13, and @ KSU Jan 15.
AgCat93
AG
maroon barchetta said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

I love gas pump tv as long as it's Maria yelling at me to know something she knows.

See the set of black buttons on the right side of the screen? Second button down will mute all the nonsense you don't want to hear while you fill up.
maroon barchetta
AgCat93 said:

maroon barchetta said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

See the set of black buttons on the right side of the screen? Second button down will mute all the nonsense you don't want to hear while you fill up.

But…Maria Menounos…
The Collective
AG
kheincho said:

The kind that had Texas Tech playing @ Iowa State Jan 5, against KU @ home Jan 8, @ Baylor Jan 11, against Ok St @ home Jan 13, and @ KSU Jan 15.

Damn.
AgCat93
AG
maroon barchetta said:

AgCat93 said:

maroon barchetta said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

But…Maria Menounos…

Exceptions are allowed. The annoying guy from Cheddar News gets muted every time.
MooreTrucker
AG
kheincho said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

91_Aggie said:

Baylor also being Baylor

Quote:

Lost the first and the last, with two big wins in between.

Played ISU with only 7 players. Ok St was rescheduled from a December date.
MooreTrucker
AG
AgCat93 said:

maroon barchetta said:

AggieBaseball06 said:

Good to know. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.