Congrats, Classless Clowns! You made a top 10 list in College football

5,266 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TetonDream
Canyon99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ttu_85 said:

TetonDream said:

At least we play our bowl games. Quitting to prevent a loss is just poor. No more 12th man. Just give it to Seattle - you don't deserve it.
Wanna read something funny go to secrant, a board popular with SEC fans from all the conference schools. Its hosted on an LSU site.

All SEC fans are giving aggie hell over this and other issues. You know aggie being aggie. The comments are comical of you dont mind blood and body bags. Its clear our old pals from ****land have made lots of new "friends."

Feel free to browse around there's aggie bash threads on every page.

OMG! The internet is serious business!

I must say that I'd rather people spend time talking trash about us as opposed to no one spending a millisecond pondering our program as they do with TT football.
agent-maroon
AG
Ed Harley said:

TetonDream said:

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys wussed out on your game. And you lost to the team we played AT HOME.
This poor guy must've had his wife get absolutely trained by some Ags. Dude HATES the Ags with every fiber of his unable-to-get-into-Texas A&M body.
Maybe Tardwetdreams had a malignant Aggie attending that made his life a living hell for the 5 years of his alleged Johns Hopkins surgery residency...

Yeah, right. Your theory is closer to the truth.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TetonDream
agent-maroon said:

Ed Harley said:

TetonDream said:

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys wussed out on your game. And you lost to the team we played AT HOME.
This poor guy must've had his wife get absolutely trained by some Ags. Dude HATES the Ags with every fiber of his unable-to-get-into-Texas A&M body.
Maybe Tardwetdreams had a malignant Aggie attending that made his life a living hell for the 5 years of his alleged Johns Hopkins surgery residency...

Yeah, right. You're theory is closer to the truth.
Agent,
No skin off my nose if you just can't come to terms with a Tech grad having a much better residency training than you. Just had lunch after a morning on the slopes. Beautiful day here. Maybe if you had gone the Tech route you could be enjoying life like me.
Had an aggie inquire about a position in a friend's practice. My buddy told me he was well trained but was full blown aggie (arrogant, etc.) so he had to pass on him. Said no one would be able to stand to work with him. like a lot of people on this board.
Tell about the "jar".
agent-maroon
AG
I knew when I asked for your residency that it would be one of the top three in the rankings that any fool can Google. Of course you picked the top choice. If you had picked a lower ranked residency then I might have even believed you, except for the fact that your posting style is nowhere near the personality of any surgeon that I've ever known.

TLDR - I think you're FOS and a fraud.

Enjoy the view out of whatever apartment window you're looking out of when you're posting on TA
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ed Harley
AG
TetonDream said:

agent-maroon said:

Ed Harley said:

TetonDream said:

Yeah, right. You're theory is closer to the truth.
Agent,
No skin off my nose if you just can't come to terms with a Tech grad having a much better residency training than you. Just had lunch after a morning on the slopes. Beautiful day here. Maybe if you had gone the Tech route you could be enjoying life like me.
Had an aggie inquire about a position in a friend's practice. My buddy told me he was well trained but was full blown aggie (arrogant, etc.) so he had to pass on him. Said no one would be able to stand to work with him. like a lot of people on this board.
Tell about the "jar".

The SLOPES?!! Like real deal snow skiing?!
TetonDream
Maroon,
Really couldn't care less what you think. Glad I never worked with you. Have a good life. Hope you can feel better about yourself.
Ed Harley
AG
TetonDream said:

Maroon,
Really couldn't care less what you think. Glad I never worked with you. Have a good life. Hope you can feel better about yourself.

You're on a message board for a school you didn't attend while hitting the slopes in the twilight of your life and you're telling someone else to feel better about himself?

**** off, loser

I've never been to a tech board to post and never will. Much less when I'm retired.
Raiderjay
This is the "Old Rivalries" board dude, he's not posting on the premium board:

"Lighten up Francis"……
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
agent-maroon
AG
TetonDream said:

Really couldn't care less what you think.
Lot of that kind of thinking surrounding your posts. What ever made you think that anybody on an Aggie website would care about any of your worthless tard opinions? If you had the least bit of self awareness then you would realize that the only reason you come here and lie about your fictitious life is to try to hurt some feelings. Honestly, does that really fit the image of someone as wildly successful as you claim to be?

Pathetic even for a tard...
Ed Harley
AG
Salute CornPops Message said:

"Lighten up Francis"……

I'm aware of where I'm posting, dip ***** He's not. And neither are you.
TetonDream
Ed Harley said:

Salute CornPops Message said:

"Lighten up Francis"……

I'm aware of where I'm posting, dip ***** He's not. And neither are you.

I know exactly where I'm posting. You aggies aren't very smart.
TetonDream
Agent,
It's fine if you don't want to believe the truth. I know what is true. I am very fortunate to have such a great life. Worked very hard but still lucky. Got to take care of people for a lot of years then got to retire in a place where most people love to visit. Thankful each and every day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.