The BigXII Conference understood the assignment

8,214 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by racerfink
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

If Alabama and Georgia decide to go Independent or to the Big10
Did this dumbass just say this? That has to be the dumbest thing ever said on Rivalries in the past decade.
LOL OLD
Big 12-0
Science Denier said:

Quote:

If Alabama and Georgia decide to go Independent or to the Big10
Did this dumbass just say this? That has to be the dumbest thing ever said on Rivalries in the past decade.
I think it's the same poster who said five years ago "If Texas and Oklahoma decide to go independent or to the SEC" but not sure.
HTownAg98
The bdf did understand the assignment, but everyone else knew that it was just busy work that wasn't going to be graded.
Big 12-0
HTownAg98 said:

The bdf did understand the assignment, but everyone else knew that it was just busy work that wasn't going to be graded.

Sports Illustrated just literally graded the assignment!
www.si.com/college/2022/01/05/final-bowl-game-conference-records-2021-sec-acc-pac12-mountain-west?fbclid=IwAR08F3zUduZl28f4jrWybchgNFzzPRPUtdI8qi7hNin7gsWh207bsOkJlRg
TexasRebel
AG
do they not know bowl game is still going?
Big 12-0
TexasRebel said:

Best SEC can do tonight is .500, isn't gonna help their percentage very much.
AgCat93
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TexasRebel said:

Best SEC can do tonight is .500, isn't gonna help their percentage very much.

TexasRebel
AG
oh, going by percentage?

NOTRE DAME SUCKS!!
APHIS AG
Big 12-0 said:

HTownAg98 said:

www.si.com/college/2022/01/05/final-bowl-game-conference-records-2021-sec-acc-pac12-mountain-west?fbclid=IwAR08F3zUduZl28f4jrWybchgNFzzPRPUtdI8qi7hNin7gsWh207bsOkJlRg
Outstanding. Now the Mountain West is just waiting for tt to join!!!

Might as well for tt will be making about the same once the "new" TV contract is signed with the BDF.

The future does not look good for tt.
Hood
AG
AGC said:

The recruits would say otherwise. And they're the ones that matter.
Someone forgot to tell the recruits about this important math.

HTownAg98
Big 12-0 said:

HTownAg98 said:

An irrelevant publication covering irrelevant games involving an irrelevant conference. I see a pattern here.
Gunny456
AG
SI is to the football world as Dick's Sporting Goods is to the hunting , shooting and fishing world ..... don't know anything about such and are irrelevant.
AgCat93
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Big 12-0 said:

HTownAg98 said:

An irrelevant publication covering irrelevant games involving an irrelevant conference and spewed by irrelevant t-shirt fans.I see a pattern here.

FIFY.
David_Puddy
AG
Hood said:

AGC said:

Texas DADDY Tech is a man.....he's 40!!!
DeShield37
I was merely pointing out a hypothetical and using it as an extreme example i.e. Alabama and Georgia leaving the SEC. How many universities are there in the SEC, 14? Of those 14 there are 2 primary stalwarts (Alabama and Georgia) and 2 secondary stalwarts (Florida and LSU). The other schools the Miss States, Ole Misses and yes the aggies are all also-ran schools. You take Bama and GA from the SEC it would be a crippling blow for the SEC. So with UT and OU leaving it's crippling for the Big12. So don't get all high and mighty the SEC is a 2 conference school perhaps 4 and you guys aren't one of them..
Maroon Dawn
AG
DeShield37 said:

I was merely pointing out a hypothetical and using it as an extreme example i.e. Alabama and Georgia leaving the SEC. How many universities are there in the SEC, 14? Of those 14 there are 2 primary stalwarts (Alabama and Georgia) and 2 secondary stalwarts (Florida and LSU). The other schools the Miss States, Ole Misses and yes the aggies are all also-ran schools. You take Bama and GA from the SEC it would be a crippling blow for the SEC. So with UT and OU leaving it's crippling for the Big12. So don't get all high and mighty the SEC is a 2 conference school perhaps 4 and you guys aren't one of them..

Whatever makes you feel better about finishing behind Purdue in recruiting and not being invited to a real power conference

Meanwhile, the recruits love Daddy A&M and can't wait to win him some titles
TexasRebel
AG
I feel like we just watched some school's coaching staff comment on a game in real time on national TV.

I guess LSU and UF really do get it all.
Señor Chang
AG
Hood said:

AGC said:

Wow, Tech got a 4-star recruit! Congrats to them, I bet his commitment was a big deal in Lubbock!

And have y'all forgotten the 15-50 rule?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Señor Chang said:

Hood said:

AGC said:

Wow, Tech got a 4-star recruit! Congrats to them, I bet his commitment was a big deal in Lubbock!

And have y'all forgotten the 15-50 rule?

It's been updated to the 1-50 rule. A top 50 class is a top 50 class. No real difference among them
DallasAg 94
LastHamlet
AG
DeShield37 said:

What school t-shirt do you wear?
10Aggie10
AG
Is it sad that I know the 15-50 rule and its author, but I can't remember where I left my keys or a conversation I had four days ago?
gwellis
AG
Big 12-0 said:

BigXII Overall Bowl Record: 5-2, .714 winning percentage
SEC Overall Bowl Record: 5-7 (6-8 after National Championship game), .417 winning percentage

Big XII 4-0 over SEC in bowl games
Future BigXII teams 2-1 over SEC

Conclusion: While Alabama and Georgia are great football teams, the rest of the SEC is criminally overrated.

Argument: Bowl games do not matter anymore due to players sitting out, transfer portal, etc.

Counterargument: Football games still matter to prove DADDYHOOD.

Maury Povich: "The results are in! BigXII Conference.... You ARE the father!"

Love the effort to try and stay relevant. You sure are trying hard to prove self worth. I wish you luck.
JWinTX
10Aggie10 said:

Is it sad that I know the 15-50 rule and its author, but I can't remember where I left my keys or a conversation I had four days ago?
What I remember about gerg was the time he got banned for calling that insufferable beotch poster on here about him calling her a fat c-nt and it hurt her feelings...even though many others said the same thing. Made me proud for OR to take care of their own...
TXAGBQ76
AG
Was does being an illegitimate father have to with college football?
Raiderjay
In English???
Loyalty
AG
trolling trolling trolling, keep that doggie trolling...
racerfink
I thought the assignment was to win a natty, at which, the L12 failed miserably.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.