Daddy SEC is now 1-5 this bowl season

7,598 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doesn't that just MAKE your blood BOIL?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Yet daddy will still probably hoist the only trophy that really matters when it's all said and done.
Ag_B_10
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Don't all those std national championships make your skin blister?
Big 12-0
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Yet daddy will still probably hoist the only trophy that really matters when it's all said and done.

It's going to be a beautiful thing if Cincy beats Bama right before joining the BigXII.

Stay tuned…
Big 12-0
SEC is like wrestling's Four Horsemen. Ric Flair gets all the belts and women, but James J. Dillon thinks he's an athlete and a ladies' man.
Censored deplorable
So cute watching tard puff out their little bird chest after winning their first bowl game in what, 2 decades? Have they won a bowl since navy? We see you tard, here's the validation you so desperately seek. How adorable.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BDF is finally benefitting from lack of player development. Nobody getting drafted = nobody opting out so you can win meaningless bowls. They played the long game here and it's now paying out. Congrats lil bros!
BillYeoman
Wait till upgrade Cincy takes out Bama tomorrow.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BillYeoman said:

Bill getting an early start on NYE. I like it, old timer!
DGrimesAg92
Big 12-0 said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

It's going to be a beautiful thing if Cincy beats Bama right before joining the BigXII.

Stay tuned…

I'm sure when that doesn't happen, and it won't, you'll be the first to come on the Aggie board to tell everyone you were wrong.
DGrimesAg92
Bob Knights Liver said:

BDF is finally benefitting from lack of player development. Nobody getting drafted = nobody opting out so you can win meaningless bowls. They played the long game here and it's now paying out. Congrats lil bros!

Drops mic and walks off stage after ***** slapping morons.
Big 12-0
BLSD said:

Big 12-0 said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Stay tuned…

I'm sure when that doesn't happen, and it won't, you'll be the first to come on the Aggie board to tell everyone you were wrong.

I didn't say it was going to happen, I said if it happens. But I think it's going to be a closer game than people might believe.
Big 12-0
Bob Knights Liver said:

That's why I say only Scoreboard* matters! When players leave before the bowl game, were they even really part of the team? You can draft all the talent you want but you gotta win your bowl game to make it worth anything.

*the only thing that matters
Big 12-0
BLSD said:

Drops mic and walks off stage after ***** slapping morons.

The man snickering at the bar with a hot blonde at his side watching a guy drop a mic after karaoke-ing Barry Manilow's "Copocabana" and hi-fiving the waitress.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So by your logic we are actually 2-5 since ou won their bowl game and are technically in the SEC. I mean you guys have been shouting SEC, SEC, SEC when tu and them lost the a BDF team.

I'm going to laugh when the BDF becomes a group of six conference and the tv money is less than now due to no marque teams.
TaxLawAg
If you still think bowl games determine conference supremacy in 2021, you're a ****ing ******.

Tech has lost their last 5 bowl games against the SEC, their last win coming in 1973.
APHIS AG
Big 12-0 said:

And yet, the SEC will always be the SEC and then, where will the BDF be in the future?

Does not look good for who in the country will care about U of H, tt, Baylor, BYU, and the other outcasts of college football.
agswin1988
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

So by your logic we are actually 2-5 since ou won their bowl game and are technically in the SEC. I mean you guys have been shouting SEC, SEC, SEC when tu and them lost the a BDF team.

I'm going to laugh when the BDF becomes a group of six conference and the tv money is less than now due to no marque teams.

and they are paying their baseball coach 1.5 million plus or minus per year when they will be bringing in about 8-10 million at best in conference revenue. Talk about being screwed when a large portion of your athletic budget money is going to the baseball coach and you still have to pay all the football staff.

How long will they be able to afford that in the baseball program?
91_Aggie
AG
When OU and tu leave the BDF that will leave the BDF with Iowa State and Cincinnati as their flag bearers.
Welcome to Irrelevance on the National stage as a conference. (Tech doesn't need the welcome.... they've been irrelevant since that Michael Crabtree catch)

45-70Ag
AG
BillYeoman said:

As much as I'd like to see an upset just because, cincy won't be able to compete at the line of scrimmage. That's going to be a completely lopsided mismatch. Bama rolls by 21 or more.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

That's why I say only Scoreboard* matters! When players leave before the bowl game, were they even really part of the team? You can draft all the talent you want but you gotta win your bowl game to make it worth anything.

*the only thing that matters

So ags are superior to bama. Got it.
HTownAg98
Tceh flexing about meaningless bowl games (that are now even more meaningless with opt-outs and the transfer portal), while trapped in a conference that was again shut out of the CFP, and the only P5 not to win a CFP game ever.
GAC06
AG
Big 12-0 said:

SEC is like wrestling's Four Horsemen. Ric Flair gets all the belts and women, but James J. Dillon thinks he's an athlete and a ladies' man.

Tell me you live in a trailer without telling me you live in a trailer
Raiderjay
Nice haul 12-0......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Big 12-0
We now live in a college football world where the actual playing of football games is irrelevant...
Big 12-0
Howdy Dammit said:

So ags are superior to bama. Got it.
Sure! This is what I'm getting at. The actual results of football games still mean something.
Artimus Gordon
And the championship game is between two SEC teams as the fig10 pretender and future new Big12 champ, Cincinnati, have been vanquished to the anals of history! It's a shame the sec had to beat two media darling, overblown Cinderellas, who played like a couple of transvestites, just so the college football viewing public could see a rematch of the SEC championship game! What a craptastic bowl season!
jagged
AG
The puffed out bird chest posts really aged well.

Cincy got dominated and the Fighting Harbaughs got flat out embarrassed by the second best SEC team.

SEC is still in a league of their own when it matters.
Madman
AG
jagged said:

The puffed out bird chest posts really aged well.

Cincy got dominated and the Fighting Harbaughs got flat out embarrassed by the second best SEC team.

SEC is still in a league of their own when it matters.
And on draft day.
GarryowenAg
AG
This thread did not age well.
Big 12-0
GarryowenAg said:

I don't know. We all knew Alabama and Georgia were the two top teams. 27-6 isn't that lopsided, especially when one of those teams is not a power 5 conference school. When you analyze the whole conference, SEC is now 3-5 in the bowl season. SEC is now a whopping 1-3 against non-power 5 conference schools this bowl season.
fc2112
Big 12-0 said:

GarryowenAg said:

I don't know.

I do
vin1041
AG
I think the outcome of Georgia vs Michigan game surprised some folks.

Regardless of the SEC bowl record. One team from the SEC will be taking home the Natty!

And the SEC will be getting paid!

HTownAg98
Big 12-0 said:

GarryowenAg said:

I don't know. We all knew Alabama and Georgia were the two top teams. 27-6 isn't that lopsided, especially when one of those teams is not a power 5 conference school. When you analyze the whole conference, SEC is now 3-5 in the bowl season. SEC is now a whopping 1-3 against non-power 5 conference schools this bowl season.

Are you still crowing about bowl games that don't mean jack squat? That seems on brand for your pos conference.

SEC: it just means more.
BDF: it's just meaningless.
Teslag
AG
Big 12-0 said:

GarryowenAg said:

The Big12 still pretending bowl season matters is indicative of everything wrong with their soon to be G6 conference. They are always reactionary and behind the forefront of everything in college football. They get caught flat flooted on media rights. Expansion. Conference championship games. Retaining teams. NIL. It's why they are now a G6 conference. They dwell on what was and what they hope to be.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.