So this is what y'all are left with now?

4,353 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by David_Puddy
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SEC bowl records for low to middle of the pack teams with a bunch of opt outs and starters out with the vid? F'ing brutal

And do I see some 5-7 t-sips posting here? The t-sips that lost 6 in a row including a game to GD Kansas.......in......football? Just making sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.
Big Bucks
AG
A home night game.
Bottlehead90
AG
Tsips wish they had thought of testing positive before their rivalry game with Kansas
David_Puddy
AG
Good to see Boozing is still out there caving in tsip skulls

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Lol head shot ^^^^^
LonghornDub
This board was created for cheap shots, and that's all we got left. The football program sucks beach balls. Happy New Year!
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Ag_B_10
AG
LonghornDub said:

This board was created for cheap shots, and that's all we got left. The football program sucks beach balls. Happy New Year!

I was told this board was created to keep sips, tards, gaylors and such from infecting other boards on here.
10Aggie10
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

Tsips wish they had thought of testing positive before their rivalry game with Kansas

To be fair, the sips used testing positive as their reason to avoid Kansas in 2020. Guess they were either a) afraid to play that card in back-to-back years or b) had too much hubris to think a loss would happen in the normally friendly confines of dKKKr in 2021
91_Aggie
AG
They lost to Kansas AT HOME in NCAA Football!
But yet they still show up here trying to feel tough with some lame "zing".

KANSAS!!!!!
APHIS AG
LonghornDub said:

And just wait for in a few years, t.u. will be playing Alabama, Georgia, LSU, etc., on a weekly basis.

I am sure that you cannot wait!!!

But then, I am sure you will be happy never to play Kansas again.
DeShield37
What has aTm contributed to the SEC? aTm is a middle of the pack or bottom feeder in every athletic sports in the SEC. Your track program had one good year and then settled back to being a middle of the pack school.. SEC Football: Bama/Dawgs; Basketball, Kentucky; Baseball Florida/LSU. Track: Florida
Muy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Good to see Boozing is still out there caving in tsip skulls

Nice shirtless profile pic, Tuco.
carl spacklers hat
91_Aggie said:

They lost to Kansas AT HOME in NCAA Football!
But yet they still show up here trying to feel tough with some lame "zing".

KANSAS!!!!!
The reality is that tu is much closer to Kansas' level in football than they are to OU or any other decent Big 12 team. Vanderbilt IS looking forward to the sips joining the SEC, and praying for permanent cross-division game. How so?

Over the past 6 years, tu's record against the mighty Jayhawks is 3-2 (sips backed out of 2020 game; they might have been on to something), and include a two point squeaker at dKKKr in 2019 and a 7 point win in Lawrence the year before. Since 2010, Kansas has two wins against the same D-1 programs during that window: Central Michigan and....tu. The two seasons KU has won the tu game, KU went 2-fer in the win column. Each time, the second win was against a non-FBS team. Tessus was their only D-1 win in 2016 and 2021. Kansas is a terrible football program. How far the sips have fallen.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Shoefly!
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

That happened last year. They must've been scared to walk into Kansas stadium and claim "We're Back!"
maroon barchetta
DeShield37 said:

What has aTm contributed to the SEC? aTm is a middle of the pack or bottom feeder in every athletic sports in the SEC. Your track program had one good year and then settled back to being a middle of the pack school.. SEC Football: Bama/Dawgs; Basketball, Kentucky; Baseball Florida/LSU. Track: Florida

Our track program three-peated as national champs in men's and repeated and finished (I think) second in the nation in woman's not that long ago.

You are an imbecile.
Loyalty
AG
DeShield37 said:

Kansas!!! Repeat after me….KANSAS!!!! Bwahahaha!!. You re program is a has been, .500 program since Daddy A&M went to the SEC.

Your school is sheet. A masculine UT, dildo parades, racist klan loving cesspool of foreboding dismay. You're not respected by CFB. The whole country laughs at the idiots that fired the best coach y'all have ever had and hired 3 consecutive failures since.

But hey, welcome to Texags. You clowns keep us entertained.

KANSAS!!! Bwahahaha!!

1991sir
Get ready it's coming, and if you don't see it your blind. Minus OU, a&m has contributed more to the SEC then any b12(-2) team. Texas can't get past Kansas.. that argument is so dumb on so many levels….
Loyalty
AG
Sip is so unaware of their own failure as a program. It's part and parcel to why they continue to fail.

David_Puddy
AG
DeShield37 said:

You obsessed peen gobblers conveniently forget about 2020, where we finished #4 in football with an Orange Bowl win playing an all SEC schedule. You obsessed peen gobblers conveniently forget our win over #1 Bama and having to play all year with our backup QB (who wasn't good) and still get to 8 wins (should have been 9) while you goofballs went 5-7 and lost to GD Kansas. While you mongoloids are conveniently forgetting all of this, you know who isn't? The top rated recruits. Keep whistling past the graveyard, you delusional moron
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.