Daddy Tech currently pillaging SEC school

4,364 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by medwriter
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shiver me timbers!

Stay tuned…
BillYeoman
I agree with this message.
jja79
AG
Dominant conference. I guess that's why the 12 has won the CFP so often.
Big 12-0
jja79 said:

So whichever conference has Alabama is the dominant one?
BaileyAg
AG
Good Lord, y'all win something meaningful and then come back here to crow about it, ok?
BaileyAg
AG
Artimus Gordon
The architect of that win is off to coach at Louisiana Tech. Looks like y'all should have promoted sonny cumbie to HC. He could be the next dabo Sweeney!'
jja79
AG
11 of the last 15 national championships have been won by 4 different SWC teams. O won by the 12 in that time. Didn't Kansas' ***** put 70 on Tech?
TaxLawAg
Big 12-0 said:

jja79 said:

I'd say the conference that has by far the most nfl draft picks annually is the best, which it proves every year. The one with the least has teams leaving it and nobody getting drafted.

The last time Tech played an sec team in a bowl, what happened? Were you here singing a different tune?

The very fact you're here pounding your chest about beating a team missing TEN of their regulars and Tech celebrating on the sidelines last night as if they'd won a title speaks volumes about the reality that even you recognize.
aginlakeway
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Shiver me timbers!

Stay tuned…

So why "Daddy Tech"?

That doesn't make any sense.
Hungry Ojos
BaileyAg said:

Good Lord, y'all win something meaningful and then come back here to crow about it, ok?

Is winning a December bowl game against a mid-tier SEC school with literally all of their starting offensive and defensive lines missing "meaningful"?
Muy
AG
Big 12-0 said:

jja79 said:

Yes, except in the SEC Bama does get beaten by one specific team.
Big 12-0
SEC 0-4 in bowl games but is the dominant conference due to NFL draft picks. Tech manhandles Miss State but doesn't count due to our academics. Boy, some things never change around here!
Big 12-0
aginlakeway said:

Big 12-0 said:

Shiver me timbers!

Stay tuned…

So why "Daddy Tech"?

Just a general thing. When you meet a Tech graduate, you just feel that person is special.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Big 12-0 said:

SEC 0-4 in bowl games but is the dominant conference due to NFL draft picks. Tech manhandles Miss State but doesn't count due to our academics. Boy, some things never change around here!

Like your "ability" to do analytical comparisons.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Big 12-0
Funky Winkerbean said:

Big 12-0 said:

My analytics are based on Scoreboard*, the only thing that matters. Daddy Tech, who finished near the bottom of the BigXII, beat a mid-tier SEC school. Three other SEC schools have lost this bowl season. Yes, Alabama and Georgia are good, but Oklahoma and Baylor are also good. My point is that there's not any significant difference between the BigXII and SEC overall as conferences. If this analytical ability is flawed due to not factoring NFL draft picks, then that's your call.

*the only thing that matters
MooreTrucker
AG
Leach has a losing record in bowls no matter where he's coaching, SEC or otherwise.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Big 12-0 said:

My analytics are based on Scoreboard*, the only thing that matters. Daddy Tech, who finished near the bottom of the BigXII, beat a mid-tier SEC school. Three other SEC schools have lost this bowl season. Yes, Alabama and Georgia are good, but Oklahoma and Baylor are also good. My point is that there's not any significant difference between the BigXII and SEC overall as conferences. If this analytical ability is flawed due to not factoring NFL draft picks, then that's your call.

Did your analysis account for Covid impacts to the rosters?
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Repeat the Line
tceh had their way with MSU's third string d-line! Congrats!
Burdizzo
AG
Big 12-0 said:

aginlakeway said:

Big 12-0 said:

Shiver me timbers!

Stay tuned…

So why "Daddy Tech"?

Just a general thing. When you meet a Tech graduate, you just feel that person is special.

Special Ed.
Big 12-0
Funky Winkerbean said:

Did your analysis account for Covid impacts to the rosters?

Again, my analytics are based on Scoreboard*, not injuries, academic rankings, weather, NFL draft picks, etc.

Raiderjay
Edit:

"tceh and its 3rd string freshman QB and lame duck fired coaching staff had their way with MSU's third string d-line! Congrats!"
TXAGBQ76
AG
No, nothing chances, you just can't handle truths.
TXAGBQ76
AG
It's gonna be funny when the big dumpster fire conference loses its power five status due to no marque teams.
TommyBrady
AG
Anybody who believes meaningless bowl games with decimated rosters are metrics for how good a team or conference is was probably just smart enough to get into Tech
Raiderjay

"The SEC bowl losses are meaningless and BigXII propaganda!"
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, I typically help that special person off their special bus.
vin1041
AG
Congrats to all the RaiderRash that post on this board!!!

With last nights victory TT football ended a 5 year stretch of losing seasons!
Big 12-0
And congrats on the SEC losing to Army, two non-five power conference schools, and Daddy Tech. I'm sure the whole SEC conference will be rooting for either Georgia or Alabama to lead them to a moral victory National Championship to make the whole conference look a whole better than it actually is.
TommyBrady
AG
Yes the SEC is garbage and the NFL is in on it too with the draft bias as well.
Big 12-0
TommyBrady said:

Yes the SEC is garbage and the NFL is in on it too with the draft bias as well.
Nope, the SEC is a heck of a conference, just not leap and bounds better than the others as the bowl season is proving by Scoreboard*

TommyBrady
AG
Omg you actually believe this? I thought you were trolling.
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

When you meet a Tech graduate, you just feel that person is special.

Especially when you see the bus they ride in on.....
MooreTrucker
AG
Salute CornPops Message said:

Edit:

"tceh and its 3rd string freshman QB and lame duck fired coaching staff had their way with MSU's third string d-line! Congrats!"
Both OC and DC are moving on to HC positions and some of the other coaches are staying with the new staff.

And would that our backup QB played as well as Smith did in his time as the starter, esp v. MSt
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Just a general thing. When you meet a Tech graduate, you just feel that person is "special".
It's customary and polite to include quotes around euphemisms for ******ed, but otherwise agree. Most stereotypes have a basis in fact.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.