I'm really not interested in "review of 2021" tv shows

2,813 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LonghornDub
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Astros had a great year and I didn't die of old age, but otherwise it sorta sucked. The nicest thing I can say about ESPN's female commentators is that they don't know much less about football than their other commentators.
chile pequin
S
Well, well, well...I see my old horn buddy is still kicking. Good to see you, amigo!
SchizoAg
AG
Seriously Dub, how are you still alive?
LonghornDub
Chile - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have some great holidays.

I may be alive but I'm constantly having to adjust to ongoimg deterioration. No cigarettes, not much alcohol, lots of walking, eat less and take 11 pills a day. On the other Hand, I don't have to go to work.And thanks to the Dahlia Lama, on my death bed, I will receive total consciousness, so there's that. 9 holes every third day is about all I got left.
ABATTBQ11
AG
2020 won. Let's just get to 2022 and move on.
Artimus Gordon
There is not much I would want to see again. Just let 2021 fade into Bolivian!
LonghornDub
I'm Bolivious to that.
chile pequin
S
Well Dub, it appears your life and mine are on the same path...with the exception I'm still working in this international fishing business. Lots of stress. Diabetes is killing me...ended up all night in the ER in Ennis two weeks ago. Blood sugar had spiked to 400...thought I had a stroke. CT scan showed differently. It was the wake up call I needed.

Hang in there amigo, we may not be kicking as high as we once did but...we're still kicking.
mike073
AG
Too many old people on this thread.
Gig 'em Aggies!

BohunkAg
AG
mike073 said:

Too many old people on this thread.

And then a ghost appeared
LOYAL AG
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

2020 won. Let's just get to 2020 too and move on.

Fify
FormerStudent91
AG
Define "old"
mike073
AG
FormerStudent91 said:

Define "old"

50 or so counts!
Gig 'em Aggies!

FormerStudent91
AG
But 50 is the new 30 or so!
LonghornDub
chile pequin said:

Well Dub, it appears your life and mine are on the same path...with the exception I'm still working in this international fishing business. Lots of stress. Diabetes is killing me...ended up all night in the ER in Ennis two weeks ago. Blood sugar had spiked to 400...thought I had a stroke. CT scan showed differently. It was the wake up call I needed.

Hang in there amigo, we may not be kicking as high as we once did but...we're still kicking.
chile - I'm only borderline diabetic - low to mid-60's. My main problems are peripheral artery disease (shrunk up veins from the cigs) and arthritis. I feel a lot better if I keep my weight down, but won't power never was one of my strong suits. I hate to gripe much because I've had a great life, and compared to my friends and relatives I'm in great shape for a fool who has less than a week to not be 80. Take care of your diabetes - two of my friends are gone because of it. I'm hangin' and you do too. Good luck

I see a lot of old friends on this board, Happy New Year to all of you. I have always enjoyed the repartee here. I want to confess something that won't surprise mike073 much. The other day I told my friend that was with me when we stopped by Fiesta Spices one day that if I had any kids going to college now I would recommend A&M over any other state school and UT would be my last choice. Y'all have a good evening and don't blow any fingers off.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

mike073
AG
Looks like 80 is the new 95 starting next Friday.
Gig 'em Aggies!

CenTexHornsFan
Dub! Glad to see you're still kicking! See some old names on this thread which is cool! Happy New Years all!
LonghornDub
Mike and Centex - Glad to see so many checking in here from what used to be the most interesting board I've ever encountered. I have to go comfort my new dog as the fireworks have started again. Shelties are the smartest breed I've had but the most noise-shy.

LonghornDub
I do enjoy re-reading the very old threads that get bumped periodically. It like backward time travel.

chile pequin
S
LonghornDub said:

chile pequin said:

chile - I'm only borderline diabetic - low to mid-60's. My main problems are peripheral artery disease (shrunk up veins from the cigs) and arthritis. I feel a lot better if I keep my weight down, but won't power never was one of my strong suits. I hate to gripe much because I've had a great life, and compared to my friends and relatives I'm in great shape for a fool who has less than a week to not be 80. Take care of your diabetes - two of my friends are gone because of it. I'm hangin' and you do too. Good luck

I see a lot of old friends on this board, Happy New Year to all of you. I have always enjoyed the repartee here. I want to confess something that won't surprise mike073 much. The other day I told my friend that was with me when we stopped by Fiesta Spices one day that if I had any kids going to college now I would recommend A&M over any other state school and UT would be my last choice. Y'all have a good evening and don't blow any fingers off.
You hang in there, amigo! I'll try and do the same.
LonghornDub
Y'all know I'm the last to give kudos to green tcu, but either Mack Rhoads is a whole lot smarter AD than Chris Del Conte or being PC is more important at UT than winning football games. Maybe both. None of it bodes well for UT's future.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.