Fulfilling Their Destiny

3,707 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SgtBarbarossa
jb 00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's almost time. Bowl season is upon us.

ABATTBQ11
AG
You need the hard fought KSU win to build up expectations for, "We're baaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!" in January.
ABATTBQ11 said:

You need the hard fought KSU win to build up expectations for, "We're baaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!" in January.

In fairness, KSU is always a tough game for any opponent. So there's that.
YellowPot_97
AG
33 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

In fairness, Kansas is never a tough game for any opponent, unless you're texas at home. So there's that.
YellowPot_97 said:

33 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

In fairness, Kansas is never a tough game for any opponent, unless you're texas at home. So there's that.

Kansas is 4-16 vs Texas (0.200 win percentage)

Kansas is 2-9 vs Texas A&M (0.182 win percentage)
AgEng06
AG
33 said:

YellowPot_97 said:

33 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Kansas is 4-16 vs Texas (0.200 win percentage)

Kansas is 2-9 vs Texas A&M (0.182 win percentage)

LOL

Tell me what's different about those 2 records.

The last time the Aggies lost to Kansas the Jayhawks went 12-1 and finished the season in the top 10.

Your last 2 losses to Kansas, well, they weren't very good... (They were 2-10 both seasons.)

Losing to Kansas is still a rare event (only twice in the last 25 years) and doesn't bother me. It's in the past.
ghollow
AG
33 said:

Losing to Kansas is still a rare event (only twice in the last 25 years) and doesn't bother me. It's in the past.
Then why do you keep bringing up the past as if it is relevant to what is happening today?
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
bdb85
AG
33 said:

Seems to me it's twice in the last 5 years……….or once in the last 6 weeks.
ghollow said:

33 said:

Then why do you keep bringing up the past as if it is relevant to what is happening today?
I brought up the history just to point out that losses happen. So what? It is irrelevant to what is happening today.
Phatbob
AG
I feel it is important to point out that in the last 5 years, there is only one time that Texas played Kansas and won by more than 1 score
Bob Knights Paper Hands
33 said:

It happened 2 out of the last 5 times tu played them and would have been 3 out of 5 if the refs hadn't bailed out the horns. That isn't a "rare event." Once again the horns go back to the days before scholarship limits to make this look okay for them. Again Kansas. In football.

Never change, horns. Never change.
91_Aggie
AG
33 said:

ghollow said:

33 said:

I brought up the history just to point out that losses happen. So what? It is irrelevant to what is happening today.

Man those Georgia and Bama wins yesterday were in the past. They do not mean anything currently..
Yeah, that is some good logic sippy fan
dixichkn
AG
ghollow said:

33 said:

It's a sip fan. It's what they do.
TX_Aggie37
AG
33 said:

Losing to Kansas is still a rare event (only twice in the last 5 years) and doesn't bother me. It's in the past.
FIFY. Maybe not so rare.
TX_Aggie37
AG
33 said:

ghollow said:

33 said:

33 is generally a level-headed cat from what I have gathered over my time on TexAgs, but if the Kansas loss is irrelevant to what is happening today then the National Championship over 15 years ago is certainly also irrelevant yet that's all we ever hear about.
SgtBarbarossa
33 has finally cracked. Losses to Kansas have become common and he's numb to the pain... hell I feel bad for him. Not for the rest of the sips, but I do for him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.