So sips you got your hog hats on

5,006 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GentlemansAgreement
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This week?

Mental gymnastics are tiring.

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Tuck Fexas A&M
- whorns everywhere
David_Puddy
AG
100%

Hell I saw a handful of horn polos and a Vince young jersey at the CU game. Obsessed f'ing goofs.
BohunkAg
AG
David_Puddy said:

100%

Hell I saw a handful of horn polos and a Vince young jersey at the CU game. Obsessed f'ing goofs.
I'm sure there are plenty of wHorn fans in Denver. I saw some of the likely candidates on the street asking us for money when we were going to dinner.
Repeat the Line
We are not their rival OU is, except for when OU plays Texas A&M.
Repeat the Line

Weird how many sips were diehard meth fans that fateful day in January 2013.
Rec
AG
It is sad when your own trans gender little brother is more we todd it than Arkansas…. I mean just beyond pathetic
dixichkn
AG
Today at 2:30 should be interesting as all the tshirt sip keyboard warriors start flexing those digits, loosening them up, and start hovering them over their keyboards, giddy with anticipation…….
GentlemansAgreement
Don't own a Hogs hat.

But while we're on the subject: is this what "SEC ready" looks like?
OMeara
Ten years into the SEC with the most expensive coach in football and A&M is going to turn it around any day now ...
Potcake
AG
Neither of you dips***s are very smart but enjoy your win.
GentlemansAgreement
Thanks! We beat Tech by 35 (I'm telling you the score as if you didn't watch the whole game, even though . . . you totally did).
Bosco
AG
OMeara said:

Ten years into the SEC with the most expensive coach in football and A&M is going to turn it around any day now ...

"The eyes of Texas hurt my feelings."

Take a year off and think about your pathetic school.

This stink is gonna be on your for a lifetime.

Can't believe you'd even show here…this is just football.

YOUR.

SCHOOL.

SONG.

HURTS.

YOUR.

FEELINGS.

GentlemansAgreement
Of all the teams in Texas, Rice played Arkansas the toughest. I think they're SEC ready.
OMeara
Texas played "The Eyes" loud and proud and everyone blasted it out before and after the game.

You guys are just like the media - you gleefully focused on a tiny minority who got a lot of attention but represented no one ...
Dark_Knight
AG
OMeara said:

Texas played "The Eyes" loud and proud and everyone blasted it out before and after the game.

You guys are just like the media - you gleefully focused on a tiny minority who got a lot of attention but represented no one ...

Lol...just accept the fact that your tshirt school is a racist, liberal ****hole.
Because I'm Batman!

BurntOrangeIsBeautiful
dixichkn said:

Today at 2:30 should be interesting as all the tshirt sip keyboard warriors start flexing those digits, loosening them up, and start hovering them over their keyboards, giddy with anticipation…….

Great weekend for Texas. We win. Y'all are dog crap. Even a little extra joy in y'all realizing you're dog crap, Colorado losing again and New Mexico losing. Didn't check on Kent State.
Dark_Knight
AG
Nah
Because I'm Batman!

DGAG92
AG
EarlCampbellsThighs said:

dixichkn said:

Great weekend for Texas. We win. Y'all are dog crap. Even a little extra joy in y'all realizing you're dog crap, Colorado losing again and New Mexico losing. Didn't check on Kent State.

How'd Rice do?
DGAG92
AG
OMeara said:

Such a minority, they formed another band? Klanhorn gonna klan.
DGAG92
AG
OMeara said:

Oh the glory I'll get from watching you tea bag recipients, continuously get you teeth kicked in by us, Arkansas, the entire state of Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. They hate you more than we do. But But But, we're tessus….we're tessus. No "free calls from the refs" over here, no home cookin for the newbies, its gonna be a butt raping every week. Prison rules over here dildo waver. Enjoy you're domination over tech, baylor, wvu, kansas, ksu, tcu…. oh wait, I mean tech, and and and and tech.
BurntOrangeIsBeautiful
DGAG92 said:

EarlCampbellsThighs said:

dixichkn said:

How'd Rice do?
Kent State also lost.
David_Puddy
AG
GentlemansAgreement said:

Of all the teams in Texas, Rice played Arkansas the toughest. I think they're SEC ready.

Talking trash to us when we lost (for the first time since joining the SEC) to Arkansas by half as much as you dipsh-ts did is a different level of stupid. Congrats
aginlakeway
AG

By what metric?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
GentlemansAgreement
David_Puddy said:

Talking trash to us when we lost (for the first time since joining the SEC) to Arkansas by half as much as you dipsh-ts did is a different level of stupid. Congrats
Great point.
One can only conclude from this data that Texas' offense is 1.9 x as good as aTm's, and aTm's defense is 2x as good as Texas. Because math.
David_Puddy
AG
Like I said, stick to academic smack, you goofy Aggie obsessed b-stard.
GentlemansAgreement
David_Puddy said:

Like I said, stick to academic smack, you goofy Aggie obsessed b-stard.
Great point, brochino. We are also ranked higher than aTm, academically.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.