Has anyone ever honestly hired a Baylor graduate?

4,057 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Trident 88
mulch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The rapists seem to at least go to trial and maybe sometimes jail.

But what do the non-rapists do after they get a diploma from Baylor?

Never met one.

jokershady
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
Elite fan ratio means you'll never see one because there's not many of them, but they're all better than you.
aginlakeway
AG
mulch said:

Never met one.

You've never met a Baylor graduate? I probably have met 12 or so in the last 10 years. One saved my eyesight. One is a very good dentist. A fee others are solid salespeople.
Madman
AG
I was under the impression that all the greeters at Chick-fil-A were Baylor grads. I'm pretty sure the guys in the cow costumes are also.
Madman
AG
aginlakeway said:

mulch said:

Never met one.

You've never met a Baylor graduate? I probably have met 12 or so in the last 10 years. One saved my eyesight. One is a very good dentist. A fee others are sold salespeople.

Are you running a fever?
AnScAggie
AG
I've met many and known several, and my first thought to myself when I meet them for the first time is….why would you go to Baylor?
Homesick Aggie
AG
My cardiologist is a BU alumni, maybe I should find a new doctor???
Priorities in life-
Faith, Family, Friends and my FIGHTING TEXAS AGGIES
aginlakeway
AG
AnScAggie said:

I've met many and known several, and my first thought to myself when I meet them for the first time is….why would you go to Baylor?

From the ones I know, they had other family that went there. Or Baylor had a good program in their desired field of study.
Muy
AG
Not sure I've ever worked with one, honestly.
West Point Aggie
AG
I've met three…ALL gay…which I always found mildly amusing given their supposed take on all things gay (but then again this is Britney Griner's school)
Let’s Go Brandon!
mulch
AG
aginlakeway said:

AnScAggie said:

From the ones I know, they had other family that went there. Or Baylor had a good program in their desired field of study.

What programs would those be?

Seems like it must an incestuous school full of the same family's offspring year after year.

Really hoping they get left out in the cold and wither away as a known university.

Zero value coming out of that place. Thankfully it's private and our tax dollars don't go to rapists and incest kids.

aginlakeway
AG
mulch said:

aginlakeway said:

AnScAggie said:

What programs would those be?

Seems like it must an incestuous school full of the same family's offspring year after year.

Really hoping they get left out in the cold and wither away as a known university.

Zero value coming out of that place. Thankfully it's private and our tax dollars don't go to rapists and incest kids.

I don't know. I think their nursing and other health-related programs are pretty good. Accounting as well I think.

I didn't go to Baylor. I was just asking others questions on if posters knew anyone who went to Baylor, and then why those people went to Baylor. But my eye surgeon is thankfully very good at her job. And so is my dentist.

Who mentioned anything about incest? I think a lot of people go to a school because they had family members who attended that school. I did.

I guess it's just me, but I don't see the across the board hatred for thousands and thousands of graduates from a specific school, whether it be Texas or Baylor or Tech or OU. Just like I don't get it when people say they hate "all Aggies" ... and then you ask them about their dog's vet and they move off that topic!

Now on the field .. I HATE Baylor and Texas. And Tech, And OU. I always have.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I have a neighbor that went to baylor. Solid guy.
BohunkAg
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Has he ever tried to have sex with you?
ghollow
AG
My son-in-law and his whole family all went to Baylor. They are some of the finest people I have ever met. None of them could give a rat's azz about football. They do not even know who the coach is.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
ghollow said:

My son-in-law and his whole family all went to Baylor. They are some of the finest people I have ever met. None of them could give a rat's azz about football. They do not even know who the coach is.
This is true. Baylor people dont give af about football. My neighbor was pumped for the baylor championship game but didn't know any of the players names.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BohunkAg said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

No but he keeps inviting me over to watch HBO max. Which is sort of strange. Maybe he is trying to?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Is HBO max the gay version of ntflix and chill? Asking for a friend.
aginlakeway
AG
BohunkAg said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

I WISH my Baylor grad eye surgeon wanted to ...

OK. Kidding. I'm happily married. But still, she is hot.
aggiejim70
AG
Madman said:

I was under the impression that all the greeters at Chick-fil-A were Baylor grads. I'm pretty sure the guys in the cow costumes are also.
I guess my oldest niece hit the daily double. She graduated from Baylor, and had a scholarship from Chick-Fil-A.
She has a successful career in broadcast management.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Deplorable
Nope.

DentalAg
Don't confuse Baylor College of Medicine with the place in Waco. They were related, but that changed many years ago. Baylor Waco only wishes they could be associated with such a highly respected medical school.

I have several Baylor grads in my Sunday school class, but nearly everyone of their kids went to Arkansas. I guess they figured out it was not worth the money.
AgDotCom
OP must not have frequented this board much over the years. We have gainfully employed (now retired?) Baylor grads here.

Oscar Diggs
AG
Most of the TX school PTA's could never survive without the large contingent of stay at home mom Baylor grads.
agent-maroon
AG
Had a cousin graduate from and marry a Baylor grad. Not going to tell the whole story but her spouse was shot through the face by a neighbor who later declined to press charges, so who knows what he was doing at the time. After the divorce he eventually went the full transgender makeover and died in a highway head-on with a semi that appears to many to have been a suicide by truck. My cousin is otherwise normal except for the fact that she became a huge sip fan.

I know, I know... so stereotypical...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mulch
AG
agent-maroon said:

Had a cousin graduate from and marry a Baylor grad. Not going to tell the whole story but her spouse was shot through the face by a neighbor who later declined to press charges, so who know what he was doing at the time. After the divorce he eventually went the full transgender makeover and died in a highway head-on with a semi that appears to many to have been a suicide by truck. My cousin is otherwise normal except for the fact that she became a huge sip fan.

I know, I know... so stereotypical...

Wow. Good luck topping that one.

vansprinkle
AG
I used to work with one. Great gal that wanted to go to A&M her whole life. She was given a full ride for academics to Baylor and A&M didn't match, so she went for the free ride. She still loves the Aggies.
Science Denier
AG
Not me personally, but the dude that came up with this I would at least give an interview...

vansprinkle
AG
Science Denier said:

Not me personally, but the dude that came up with this I would at least give an interview...

Isn't that guy a horn? Considering he's in a sea of burnt orange? That and he's most likely poking fun at us Ags.

With that said, I'd still interview him. It would be nice to get him in the room and make sure he knows his place. That and the kid has some balls, or is maybe just a flat moron.
Paul Dirac
I did once but he did a poor job weed whacking
Sea Speed
AG
AnScAggie said:

THIS. Especially young women. I always think to myself "What the **** is wrong with this girls dad letting her go to rape u?"
MSU/SECALUM
mulch said:

Never met one.

I used to work for Bright Transportation in Dallas on Harry Hines, we provided 3rd party logistics to customers. One of my customers was a company called GP&E sod farms on the northeast corner of Lake Texoma. The owner of the compnay was a Baylor grad who had 5 of his Baylor buddies working for him. I had drivers that would pick up loads of sod going to new subdivisions in Fort Worth. There weree several farms on Lake Texoma owned by others and I had severalincidents that occurred that raised flags to the point that I personally hired a lawyer told him some of the odd things that happened and forwarded emails to him that pertained to communications withe GP&E compnay officials, Bright Transportation. I did this for several months and more questions were raised. One dya one of my drivers as pulled over on the Texas side of Lake Texoma for stealing sod(federal crime like cattle rustling). This opened the flood gates for GP&E and they were all tried for theft of Agricultural products, Bank fraud and several other things. I testified at their trials and they all got sentenced to long terms. GP&E was forced in to bankruptcy and folded.

About the same time all this was going on, my wife who is a nurse called me asking me to come and make a blood donation I'm O-. I went and gave blood and my wife was sitting with the family and the lab Techs were black and this racist Baylor Baptist family made some highly insensitive statements. My wife was Baptist and from moonshine east Tennessee so she wasn't prejudice against Baptists. This experience has caused me to stop donating blood and if I know someone that isn't Baptist I will donate if a Baptist needs O- blood they pay cash for it or don't get it. BTW, this caused my wife to convert to Catholicism.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CUNZ9NusIwR
Ulrich
I know a few. Some are tools, a couple are smart hard workers. The kids in business school don't get to participate in the raping as much as you might think.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.