Arkansas record last 4 years: 4-8, 2-10, 2-10, 3-7

4,783 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dark_Knight
UTex09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
inconvenient truth
Horn2015 said:

Dark_Knight said:

Lol...it's not hard to out do tsippers. Yall beat a **** tech team and come out of the woodworks on your not-rival forum. Lol pathetic

Got nothing to do with Tech. Aggie makes a post about how bad Arky is, and then gets their **** pushed in by them.

Typical dumbass Aggie. It's why the entire world lsughs at you.

Uh giving up damn near half a hundred is the definition of getting your **** pushed in you **** for brains window licker.
You win extra irony points due to the fact that sip was on here running its cock holster and puffing out its little bird chest just a couple years ago about losing by fewer points to lsu. So damn pathetic. Predictable, but still pathetic nonetheless.

DGAG92
AG
Horn2015 said:

Dark_Knight said:

Lol...it's not hard to out do tsippers. Yall beat a **** tech team and come out of the woodworks on your not-rival forum. Lol pathetic

Got nothing to do with Tech. Aggie makes a post about how bad Arky is, and then gets their **** pushed in by them.

Typical dumbass Aggie. It's why the entire world lsughs at you.

Laughs at us?? You ****ing retar. Every fan base on this planet hates tessus worse than joe biden, you're arrogant **** pile of 4*'s are the most trolled bunch in college football. Let me guess, you're baaaaaaack? Rice and tech got your dick hard again?
Dark_Knight
AG
You guys sure love talking about butt stuff. Do you need your dildo?

I guarantee I couldn't care less about who "laughs" at A&M. Most likely those who do are the little brothers we left in the Big 12.

You guys are over here talking big & tough after "monster" win. Typical t-shirts. Everyone laughs at you.
Because I'm Batman!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.