Pooooooooooooor Sips

5,428 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jb 00
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just like the typical sips that post here. After getting their asses handed to them, they quickly disappear.

Hey sips, this is just a taste of what you will be getting week in and week out.

And you will not be playing Vanderbilt every year like you play Kansas or Baylor.
yeshellyes
AG
And they won't have their refs making phantom PF calls for them.
DGAG92
AG
Oh yeah, I've already heard the excuses rolling. The referees were only calling it one way, blah blah blah. Those **** birds get everything they deserve.
Class of 1992
A New Hope
yeshellyes said:

All they needed was a 20 pt penalty.
wbt5845
AG
DGAG92 said:

Oh yeah, I've already heard the excuses rolling. The referees were only calling it one way, blah blah blah. Those **** birds get everything they deserve.

Yeah, it's as if those Big XII refs had something change in the off season.
happy days
Yeah, those referees were really bad. They were so bad that Arkansas gained 340 yards rushing. When was the last time you heard of a team giving up 340 yards rushing and winning the game?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Meatings…they're all stuck in lots and lots of meatings this week.
aginlakeway
AG
yeshellyes said:

Nope. No way the Big 12 conference or refs want Texas to win.
Tolga
AG
Couldn't agree more. Texas fan are so high and mighty, but it comes down to it, when they will, they are suddenly "back", when they lose, they are nowhere to be found.

Another thing; Is it just me or is the Kyle Umland dude super annoying?
Class of 2003
NCAA Champion 2001
Texas A&M Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2015
West Point Aggie
AG
Wednesday and the typical sips that infect the place still busy with meetings! What a week!!!!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Casual Cynic
The Aggies just won a game by 3 over a team Texas beat by 40 8 months ago. I wouldn't feel so over confident quite yet.
pete85
AG
And you just got prison-raped by the worst team in the SEC West that we've beaten for 9 years straight. So what's your point, sip?
West Point Aggie
AG
Clever Username said:

The Aggies just won a game by 3 over a team Texas beat by 40 8 months ago. I wouldn't feel so over confident quite yet.

Whose sock does this belong to?! Poor tea sip!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Loyalty
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Clever Username said:

Haha horn 2015. Poor little sip turd.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Clever Username said:

....and we have never lost to Arkansas since joining the SEC. The sips have lost their only two meetings with them during that span.

I think that allows us to be able to talk sh*t about the dumbass sips.
Wisconsin_Ag
GiveEmHellBill said:

Clever Username said:

....and we have never lost to Arkansas since joining the SEC. The sips have lost their only two meetings with them during that span.

I think that allows us to be able to talk sh*t about the dumbass sips.
And not to mention that in those last two losses, the sips lost by a combined margin of 43 points!!!!

Hey rookie, go crawl back under the cockroach rock.
West Point Aggie
AG
Round Rock AG said:

West Point Aggie said:

Clever Username said:

Haha horn 2015. Poor little sip turd.

Probably…
Let’s Go Brandon!
Casual Cynic
I've been around these boards since 1999. I just rarely post. Anyway, the Aggies had better step it up on offense if they expect to win.
O.G.
Clever Username said:

I've been around these boards since 1999. I just rarely post. Anyway, the Aggies had better step it up on offense if they expect to win.
Lost to Maryland, a school that is clearly not a football powerhouse, twice. On national TV.
Second time was in Austin. Maryland didn't even have a head coach.
Ag_B_10
AG
Clever Username said:

You know it!! We'd hate to face a D-line that allows 340 yds rushing in a single game.
Wisconsin_Ag
Clever Username said:

Yeah....right.
levypantsEOY
APHIS AG said:

Just like the typical sips that post here. After getting their asses handed to them, they quickly disappear.

Hey sips, this is just a taste of what you will be getting week in and week out.

And you will not be playing Vanderbilt every year like you play Kansas or Baylor.

In a burst of irony, this forum seems to have withered on the vine in recent days… You can hear a pin drop.
Potcake
AG
F off sip
Loyalty
AG
levypantsEOY said:

APHIS AG said:

In a burst of irony, this forum seems to have withered on the vine in recent days… You can hear a pin drop.

And yet here you are again. So consumed with all things Texas A&M, the flagship U of the great state of Texas!

Keep posting, it's entertaining and it exposes the true jealousy sip has always had toward the flagship.

Gig em!!
Potcake
AG
Levy is a long-time Ag impersonator and dips***. Redundant, I know.
jb 00
I'm just ready to make some serious cash off of you dildos.

Bettin heavy on tesus to cover cause the schooner is trash and ranked.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.