Big12 Commish comment on t.u.

2,661 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Eddie Vedder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The remaining Big 12 knows the sips are back to being someone else's problem.

"Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby fired a shot over the bow Friday. Asked his personal opinion of the acceptance of BYU, Houston, Cincinnati and UCF, he said, "Speaking purely on a personal level, I enjoy working with people that I trust, that I like and that I know share the values that I have for intercollegiate athletics."

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/texas-longhorns/2021/09/11/texas-discussing-continuing-rivalry-in-all-sports-with-texas-tech-after-moving-to-the-sec/
West Point Aggie
AG
Wait? You mean sips cannot be trusted?

Weird!!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Owlagdad
Almost an identical losing effort to the hogs by sips and my Rice Owls. Only thing the Owl Birds scored 17 in the first half, rather than 14, in mop up time like sips yesterday.
Cougies mopped the floor with the Owls yesterday, so seems UH is definite upgrade to the Big XII.
I look for Sark to take out his frustrations and running up the score against the beat up Owls Saturday, and once again puff out their yellow bellies and say "we are back".
DallasAg 94
West Point Aggie
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Owlagdad said:

I look for Sark to take out his frustrations and running up the score against the beat up Owls Saturday, and once again puff out their yellow bellies and say "we are back".
Well, I'm expecting the Sips to lose to the Owls.

A singularity will open up in Austin and swallow sippyville if that happens!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.