Welcome to the SEC sips

3,222 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Anchorhold
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Little different level of intensity than in Jack Trice? Or Lawrence?

And this is a team we have beaten nine times in a row and is the bottom dweller of the SEC west. And I hope we play y'all every year instead of Bama. If we had over the last decade we probably would have been in 2-3 SEC championships.

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheGroupGuy
Arkansas is back folks!
aggiehawg
AG
Tom Doniphon
That's the "we're not in Kansas anymore, toto" look.
Tom Doniphon
They should hire Bill Obrien next... he's got Bama rolling.
yeshellyes
AG
Insatiable greed, no more conference control, even more mediocre on the field, they may reconsider going indy.
vin1041
AG
Sips have the lhn to fall back on.
West Point Aggie
AG
yeshellyes said:

Insatiable greed, no more conference control, even more mediocre on the field, they may reconsider going indy.

They really should go indy just for the joy of A&M, baylol, tcu, tech, oSu, and others saying "no thanks" to playing them!
Let’s Go Brandon!
jws87ag
AG
Just over heard some guys in the elevator at work asking if they could get texas in their SEC pod. Guess what school they were from - Vandy!
aggiehawg
AG

AD tells the cop to just them come down. He "gets" Arkansas versus tu.
Aggie_Texan22
Texas needed a good punch in the nose. Arkansas did that and showed that our conference ain't nothing to be messed with. If they were in the SEC now they would have to through the meat grinder of Bama, Auburn, LSU, us, and Ol Miss. By the time Texas hits us, they'll be so demoralized that we kick the living **** out of them!

Welcome to the SEC tu. Hope you enjoy your stay and the constant ass whoopings that are coming
HogsSmellGood
My Granddaughter, Grapevine Tx. 2020. Was with that mob of students when they rushed the field. I was extremely happy for all of them! For me, it had nothing to do with beating Texas. The class of 2020 had no Prom. No homecoming. No spring sports. No Graduation. Their freshman year they took classes online. My granddaughter had to stay in her room in her Sorority house. She finally moved back to Colleyville in February because there was really no reason to stay there.

She said she and her friends were all bawling when they left the field. They were finally able to scream and dance. Together
Anchorhold
The sips have lost every P5 non-conference game for nearly a decade. It's not just Arkansas embarrassing them.

Forgot to include two losses to BYU.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.