Sark is an offensive genius!

6,098 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by dixichkn
CajunAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Athanasius said:

SandiaAg12 said:

NOT!

78 yards total offense 1st half against the traditional worst team in SEC West.
Sure sucks when you don't have 11 NFL players on your side of the ball.

Today, we Aggies shouldn't talk smack about offense.

I'll enjoy a sip disaster anyway, anytime. If we don't play well and are 0-12, I will always hate that entitled arrogant Bunch of whiny …..

I always want the Ags to win. And the sips to lose. Those are independent of each other.
happy days
Doesn't the SEC fine its member schools for letting the home crowd storm the field like that?
e=mc2
AG
LonghornDub said:

UT looked like the same bunch of spoiled, undisciplined, unmotivated SJW's I've been watching for 11 years. I'm glad we don't have to play in the SEC until 2025 - maybe I'll be dead by then.

Dang Dub don't talk like that.
A New Hope
I love all the bijan is great talk. He's yet to impress me. Never does anything against decent competition. He's typical pac 12 back. Can't take a hit and is overrated.

When does decommit seasons start??
A New Hope
I love how the sips always the same…they lay down like dogs as soon as it's obvious they're getting their azzes kicked. It's culture. Sark is going to linger for 3 years then get canned after going .600.
LonghornDub
Bumped to congratulate Moe on his October prediction that UT would go 5-7.

He gets the Nostradamus award for 2021. The Nostradumbass award will be split among all those who thought Sarkisian would be an improvement over Herman.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

HTownAg98
LonghornDub said:

Bumped to congratulate Moe on his October prediction that UT would go 5-7.

He gets the Nostradamus award for 2021. The Nostradumbass award will be split among all those who thought Sarkisian would be an improvement over Herman.

The bar that Sark After Dark had to clear to be better than Hermensa was buried two feet deep in the soil. Sark managed to tunnel under it.
RAB87
AG
A "D" is only appropriate if you omit Seven Loss Sark's judgement in hiring Banks who left a wife and kids for a stripper with an emotional support monkey. Total embarrassment.
dixichkn
AG
But wait……I thought ESiPN had him as "Coach Of The Year" about midway thru the season………
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.