The New Big 12

3,556 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by yeshellyes
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This will be an exciting conference. The entire City of Houston is fired up!

Madman
AG
Should probably just hand the champ trophy to Houston at the beginning of the season.
mulch
AG
…Same as the old Big 12.

No.One.Cares.

Especially recruits
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Ok Bill good luck with that……..
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! You must have forgotten the Texans play tomorrow.
Congrats on your lateral move! I guess the big dumpster fire conference needed to make sure everyone had a homecoming gimme game.
SchizoAg
AG
I'm optimistic about the Big 12 now that it has excised the cancer. The new additions are a good move. I won't call it the BDF again unless somehow the t.u. decision is reversed.
Mathguy64
AG
Cholo v Tard in an empty stadium. How much more BDF can you get?
BigHitterDaLama
as an ex red raider, hate that it was Texas all along that ran off some great schools in AM, NU, Mizzou etc.

I think this conference will be better off without them dictating everything.....all around their own greed. We need to purge Bowlsby too.

I hope Texas and OU get drubbed in the SEC. Both are going to wish they were back in their old conference during football season. They're both 8-4 teams at best in the SEC.
JWinTX
It's gonna be the best G6 conference in America!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
You FINALLY made it!

After everyone else left.
happy days
UPGRADE!
yeshellyes
AG
BillYeoman said:

The entire few dozen not following A&M or the whorns.
Old Sarge
AG
I for one am pulling for the Big 12 to move forward with just enough success to drain t.u. and OU for every dime they can. Every stinking dime. It would also be entertaining to have one of them get matched up with t.u. in a Big12/SEC bowl tie in and beat t.u.'s ass like a rented mule. SEC or not.
RockOn
I was listening to the local Salt Lake City AM sports radio this morning and the guys were pumped about joining the Big12 and reigniting the MWC rivalry with TCU.
Madman
AG
RockOn said:

I was listening to the local Salt Lake City AM sports radio this morning and the guys were pumped about joining the Big12 and reigniting the MWC rivalry with TCU.
They should make the rules for that game something like if BYU wins then all the TCU people can't drink coffee. And if TCU wins then the BYU people have to continue pretending they don't drink alcohol. Along with the TCU people.

Well either way both fan bases can go on pretending they don't drink alcohol.
RockOn
It's all about that Mountain Dew
aggiehawg
AG
Hogs are showing up against sippies.

WOO PIG SOIE!!!
agent-maroon
AG
RockOn said:

BYU and TCU had a rivalry? Who knew?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wyoag93
AG
BYU would win the BDF this year
West Point Aggie
AG
The second the sips and thieves leave a glorified AAC or CUSA

/HTH
Let’s Go Brandon!
EVA3
AG
Madman said:

RockOn said:

They should make the rules for that game something like if BYU wins then all the TCU people can't drink coffee. And if TCU wins then the BYU people have to continue pretending they don't drink alcohol. Along with the TCU people.

Well either way both fan bases can go on pretending they don't drink alcohol.

When did TCU ever pretend they didn't drink alcohol? Or snort coke, for that matter?
fistofsouth
agent-maroon said:

RockOn said:

Mormons and Church of Christ? Anyone that went to a protestant service should know that BYU will rival TCU, SMU, Baylor, Notre Dame, Wake Forest and Liberty.

On a side note I think BYU will be a contender in that conference. Not a fan of Mormons nor BYU, but they are hard working and scrappy.
carl spacklers hat
BigHitterDaLama said:

as an ex red raider, hate that it was Texas all along that ran off some great schools in AM, NU, Mizzou etc.

I think this conference will be better off without them dictating everything.....all around their own greed. We need to purge Bowlsby too.

I hope Texas and OU get drubbed in the SEC. Both are going to wish they were back in their old conference during football season. They're both 8-4 teams at best in the SEC.
I think the new Big 12 will do just fine.

Based on most recent evidence, neither tu or OU are going to do worth a damn in the SEC.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
George Costanza
Isn't Texas pretty much an 8-4 team in the Big 12?
West Point Aggie
AG
George Costanza said:

…and iowa states newest b****!
Let’s Go Brandon!
BigHitterDaLama
George Costanza said:

Yeah, they are. OU will be there with them too when they realize they can't pay off the officials every week in the SEC.

DGAG92
AG
BillYeoman said:

Until they lose…..once.

And they will.
Class of 1992
Artimus Gordon
Give'em hell Bill! The sports media in waco, Lubbock and Fort Worth can't ignore you!
yeshellyes
AG
fistofsouth said:

agent-maroon said:

RockOn said:

Mormons and Church of Christ?

I think it's Disciples of Christ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.