5 years from now

11,922 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGAG92
LandoHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fascinating times ahead!!! Here's to renewing the rivalry!!!
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Quote:

My name is Orlando Kell, founder and owner of the Law Office of Orlando Kell in San Antonio. I want to share my story and explain why I focus on family law.
I grew up in El Paso, Texas, and earned my bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at Austin. I attended St. Mary's University School of Law and graduated in 2005 in the top 10 percent of my class.

Quote:

I Am A Texas Exes

In my personal life, I am passionate about three things: animal rights, the Texas Longhorns and music. I play drums and the guitar. I am a loyal member of the Texas Exes, the alumni association for the University of Texas at Austin.

Nice website you've got there.
HeyMoe
AG
SECond2noneAgs said:

Quote:

My name is Orlando Kell, founder and owner of the Law Office of Orlando Kell in San Antonio. I want to share my story and explain why I focus on family law.
I grew up in El Paso, Texas, and earned my bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at Austin. I attended St. Mary's University School of Law and graduated in 2005 in the top 10 percent of my class.

Quote:

I Am A Texas Exes

In my personal life, I am passionate about three things: animal rights, the Texas Longhorns and music. I play drums and the guitar. I am a loyal member of the Texas Exes, the alumni association for the University of Texas at Austin.

Animal rights?

So on Saturdays in the fall you take some barnyard animal with his nuts cut off, heavily drug him and make him sit through a silly Big12 game in front of a fake-dick waving crowd.
AGinHI
AG
SECond2noneAgs said:

Quote:

Quote:

I Am A Texas Exes

AgBQ-00
AG
SECond2noneAgs said:

Quote:

Quote:

I Am A Texas Exes

Oh my. Doubt we see this one again.
Potcake
AG
So one-and-dones are not exclusive to CBB?
AgBQ-00
AG
Potcake said:

So one-and-dones are not exclusive to CBB?

Clol
AgDotCom
Sippy never ceases to amaze.

First we have slap dicks driving by and telling us how a program with four losing seasons in the last decade will "take what they want" and go to follow us to the SEC while bailing on the conference they upgraded when we left.

Now this gem. Holy balls these people are stupid.
EastSideAg2002
Since you love animals, you will love the cat facts you are about to receive.
aginlakeway
AG
Orlandokelllaw@gmail.com said:

Where do we see ourselves post-OU/tu move to SEC?

I for one believe we will still be way ahead of the sips in terms of ranking, recruiting, etc but I keep seeing and hearing all this garbage rumbling that this expansion will set us back to the early 2000s. I call Bs. We are a much different football program now.

Wow. Huge username failure.
Claverack

I for one believe we will still be way ahead of the sips in terms of ranking, recruiting, etc but I keep seeing and hearing all this garbage rumbling that this expansion will set us back to the early 2000s. I call Bs. We are a much different football program now.

A whole lot of this.

But you should be used to it by now...

Jock 07
AG
Not much in this world more pathetic than signing up for an account on a non-rival's message board to try and masquerade as an Ag. Chin up though you're not the first moron to think this would work. Poooooooor obsessed sip.
inconvenient truth
OP is a ******

Claverack
inconvenient truth said:

OP is a ******

I guess he was confused after another Texas fan got Dildo Smasher before he did.

2004FIGHTINTXAG
Come back and take your lashings sip!
Potcake
AG
Dumbass doesn't even know there is a cricket on his head.
Potcake
AG
Chip Brown friend?

Just Saying
Stlkofta said:

A whole lot of this.

LMAO, 2019 Let's compare...

Bosco
AG
And this guy's a lawyer?!

Oh man.
Jock 07
AG
Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

A whole lot of this.

Holy **** this is pathetic. Even for you. You're really not any good at this.
Just Saying
Jock 07 said:

Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

A whole lot of this.

I post facts, you post your feelings. Very weak, but don't give up.
Dark_Knight
AG
This literally means nothing...congrats
Because I'm Batman!

Just Saying
Dark_Knight said:

This literally means noth

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker
Claverack
Just Saying said:

Would be a fine comparison if both those games were played early in the year.

Let's get to your conference performance.

These guys....

Have three Big 12 wins in five years.

Who was one of those wins against?

Now since 1992, you've played most of your games against SEC opposition that could easily be classified as middle-of-the-road in terms of their conference performance.

How well have you done against them?

No wonder you've spent the last decade running from Texas A&M.

Claverack
Just Saying said:

Dark_Knight said:

This literally means noth

LSU beat Longhorns by 7
LSU beat Aggies by 43

You're the Joker
One played in your place early in the year.

One played in their place late in the year.

Set up this strawman all you wish.

Your fellow Texas fan up there, who apparently tried posing as an Aggie using his business email, wanted to know how things would go five years from now for his team.

We're looking at your record in the conference you control as well as your record against the SEC since the expansion era began in 1992.

Can you tell us why you think you are going to do better when you struggle to make 50% against SEC opposition that could easily be classified as the average of the conference?

Can you tell us why you think you are going to rock and roll in this conference when you can't even win the conference where you control the way things operate?
agent-maroon
AG
This guy is a family law attorney? We should all be lucky enough to have someone this clever negotiating a divorce settlement and future access to our children.

With his passion for animal rights he's probably "screw the money" and laser focused on who gets the pets...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DayAg!
S
This clown should be glad he dodged a bullet and not been on the Outdoor board. They would have taken his lunch money, wife, kids, cars and house. He would have been relegated to one of the underpasses in Austin.
Post removed:
by user
AGinHI
AG
inconvenient truth said:

OP is a ******

How do you as a grown man go and do something like this?

And then what, you head over to whatever the name of your horn's website is and giggle about what the "****'s"are saying?

That is downright pathetic behavior.
AggieBand2004
AG
Potcake said:

Chip Brown friend?

Why does it look like his head is being viewed through a funhouse mirror?
The bottom half is twice as big as the top half
agent-maroon
AG
LandoHorn said:

Fascinating times ahead!!! Here's to renewing the rivalry!!!

Nice edit Orlando. What happened to the "we" crapola?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jock 07
AG
Just Saying said:

Jock 07 said:

Just Saying said:

Stlkofta said:

A whole lot of this.

I post facts, you post your feelings. Very weak, but don't give up.
Fact: the 2019 coonass team looked a lot different by the end of the season. Fact: we beat them in 2020.
Not Funny
Good job on quoting the OP so this sleezeball's name and attempt at pretending to be an Aggie were captured. That's what that moron gets for letting chrome autofill his info.

Dude just looks like a loser who you'd expect to see under the entry for "asshat" in Webster Dictionary.
Post removed:
by user
Potcake
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Potcake said:

Chip Brown friend?

Why does it look like his head is being viewed through a funhouse mirror?
The bottom half is twice as big as the top half

It's kind of their thing.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.