BWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

4,845 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CrottyKid
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Horns.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQXIA-jFnU7/?utm_medium=copy_link

DifferenceMaker Ag
21 strikeouts. MSU only had to make 6 defensive plays the entire game.

Brian DeSpain
0-5 against the SEC West. Struck out 75 times in those 5 games. Shut out by the Aggies. Their journey through the regional & super regional they played Southern, Fairfield, Arizona State & South Florida. And yet the Horn loving media had them at #2. Haha.
HTownAg98
The most runs they've scored against an SECW team was 3, against, of all teams, MSU back in February. Baseball.
Muy
AG
Brian DeSpain said:

0-5 against the SEC West. Struck out 75 times in those 5 games. Shut out by the Aggies. Their journey through the regional & super regional they played Southern, Fairfield, Arizona State & South Florida. And yet the Horn loving media had them at #2. Haha.

Best in the country that doesn't include the SEC West.
HTownAg98
WTF kind of swing is this?

HTownAg98
If the batter waited any longer to swing, he would have been charged an Uber wait time fee.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
21 strikeouts ?
Is that good ?

I don't think that's very good.
ghollow
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

21 strikeouts ?
Is that good ?

Its good if you are the pitcher
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Flashdiaz
AG
ghollow said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

21 strikeouts ?
Is that good ?

Its good if you are the pitcher
but not great if pitching against the whorns
Horn2015
Bwahahaha. One win in Omaha by The University of Texas, and we have more wins in Omaha than Aggie does in over 2 decades.

Congrats on that outstanding performance by MSU. This thread shows what really matters to Aggie.
dixichkn
AG
It takes a special breed of dumbass to run to the message board of a rival that you couldn't even beat, yet was so bad they fired their coach, and run a bunch of dogcrap weak smack. Thanks for occupying the bottom of the gene pool.
DayAg!
S
Dudes an Aggie troll, whom we probably know well. Just ignore him. His absurdity gave him away from day one.
R8ted
You guys are absolutely hilarious. Congratulations on MSU's great pitching performance the other night. What an accomplishment for y'all. I understand why you are bursting with pride, lol.

SEC! SEC! SEC champs eliminated by THE University of Texas!
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol...ok rook. Don't yall have a circle jerk to attend with your "Minister of Culture"?
Because I'm Batman!

R8ted
Nah..I'd rather stay here and read about all the aggie accomplishments in baseball. Like that time when another team pitched real good against THE University of Texas.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
R8ted said:

Nah..I'd rather stay here and read about all the aggie accomplishments in baseball. Like that time when another team pitched real good against THE University of Texas.

You're not good at this.
R8ted
Not good at what exactly?

I thought this was a forum for discussing sports. I was just adding my two cents to a discussion about sports. Is that not encouraged?
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol...you capitalized THE like it's supposed to mean something, instead you look like a pompous idiot. Congrats for perpetuating the tsip mentality and why your school is despised.

So after the circle jerk, do yall sniff each other's farts?
Because I'm Batman!

R8ted
Seriously Dark Knight, what is it with you and gay sex? Enough already. Let's talk some baseball!
BohunkAg
AG
Oh goodie. Another sock someone dredged up.
e=mc2
AG
R8ted said:

Seriously Dark Knight, what is it with you and gay sex? Enough already. Let's talk some baseball!

STFU and go waive your dildo.
ABATTBQ87
AG
R8ted said:

Watch this video for an Aggie accomplishment in baseball:

SgtBarbarossa
R8ted said:

You know that Tennessee wasn't the SEC champ this year, right?
aginlakeway
AG
R8ted said:

You guys are absolutely hilarious. Congratulations on MSU's great pitching performance the other night. What an accomplishment for y'all. I understand why you are bursting with pride, lol.

Texas eliminated Arkansas?
R8ted
Excuse me. SEC East Champions. My mistake. I forgot the SEC camps couldn't even make it out of the regionals.
hogfan14
R8ted said:

Excuse me. SEC East Champions. My mistake. I forgot the SEC camps couldn't even make it out of the regionals.
Super regionals, but yeah.

NC State may go on to win the whole thing though at this rate lol
aginlakeway
AG
R8ted said:

Wrong again. Super regionals.

You don't seem to know much about this.
R8ted
I misspelled "champs" too. I don't know how y'all missed that one!

Anyway..Great win for the aggies last night! Another stellar baseball accomplishment..a walk-off wild pitch at the CWS. Congratulations!
DGAG92
AG
R8ted said:

You should be pretty up to date on the SECE teams, its the only ones texas can beat.
DGAG92
AG
R8ted said:

Anyway..Great win for the aggies last night! Another stellar baseball accomplishment..a walk-off wild pitch at the CWS. Congratulations!

Good teams find a way to win, without help from refs, officials and umpires.
R8ted
DGAG92 said:

R8ted said:

Good teams find a way to win, without help from refs, officials and umpires.
Thank you. I know that was hard for you to admit.
CrottyKid
AG
All gas. No brakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.