Who has the record for striking out the most in a CWS game?

4,888 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Shoefly!
RikkiTikkaTagem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just wondering
dixichkn
AG
"Our boys are quite clearly the best team in the field with piggy out..let's feature em on prime time again!" - ESiPN

#21Ks
HTownAg98
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/mississippi-state-posts-cws-record-21-ks-win-78393814

Quote:

The overall CWS record is 20 by Ohio State's Steve Arlin, who pitched all 15 innings against Washington State in 1965.

The sips managed to do that and more in 9 innings.
#AllGasNoBrakes
Tom Doniphon
Nob Rakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkes
dixichkn
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Nob Rakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkes
APHIS AG
Now, now there. You are talking about a team that has reached a record 37 times to the CWS!!!

And have only won 6.
Just Saying
APHIS AG said:

Now, now there. You are talking about a team that has reached a record 37 times to the CWS!!!

And have only won 6.
I think I'd rather have 6 in 37 than 0 in 6, but I don't know what type of new math they teach at A&M.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I think I'd rather not make CWS history by striking out a record number of times in a 9-inning game. Records like that tend to stay in the history books for decades.

But that's just me.
Just Saying
GiveEmHellBill said:

I think I'd rather not make CWS history by striking out a record number of times in a 9-inning game. Records like that tend to stay in the history books for decades.

But that's just me.
So YOU would rather NOT make CWS history by

Seems like a very confusing answer.
Artimus Gordon
When is this instant classic scheduled for replay on the LHN? I missed the prime time broadcast yesterday evening!
racerfink
Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you ever NOT drunk when you post here?
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Just Saying said:

APHIS AG said:

And have only won 6.
I think I'd rather have 6 in 37 than 0 in 6, but I don't know what type of new math they teach at A&M.

I'm pretty sure that Concordia's number of appearances is stuck at zero.
Dark_Knight
AG
All that means is that tu had an easy way in the majority of the time, but obviously didn't deserve to be there.
Because I'm Batman!

Dr. Mephisto
AG
Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'll say it like this.

Everyone would like to make the CWS.

But when they get there, they'd like to prove they belong.

21 SOs just proves the opposing pitcher belongs.

yell_on_6th st
AG
Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Then pay attention queer! And mow my damn lawn you lazy beotch!
DGAG92
AG
Just Saying said:

APHIS AG said:

And have only won 6.

The math that keeps count of how many times your "overranked" squad of TOP RANKED talent continues to **** the bed every postseason.
daveydave
AG
Merrill Hess
David_Puddy
AG
Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

On a Texas A&M message board defending your t-shirt school's honor at midnight during the middle of the week? F-cking brutal
Just Saying
Dr. Mephisto said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'll say it like this.

I think TEXAS proved that they belonged at the CWS.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

Dr. Mephisto said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'll say it like this.

Yet you can't prove where you went to school. Such a simple task for others ...
Just Saying
David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

On a Texas A&M message board defending your t-shirt school's honor at midnight during the middle of the week? F-cking brutal
This is your best reply after 10 days, a rehash of old Aggie put-downs? If you are going to insult me, please put in a little more effort and creativity.

Maybe Aggies use a different calendar, but most of us don't consider Sunday to be in the middle of the week.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Just Saying said:

Dr. Mephisto said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'll say it like this.

Brother, I think you missed my point completely.

But here you are, keeping the conversation going . . .

I can see this is important to you, so . . . Carry on.
David_Puddy
AG
Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

This is your best reply after 10 days, a rehash of old Aggie put-downs? If you are going to insult me, please put in a little more effort and creativity.

Maybe Aggies use a different calendar, but most of us don't consider Sunday to be in the middle of the week.

No need for anymore effort.....you're posting on a Texas A&M message board e-defending a school you didn't go to. Read that again and realize how pathetic that is. The fact that it was Sunday makes it even worse.
Just Saying
David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

No need for anymore effort.....you're posting on a Texas A&M message board e-defending a school you didn't go to. Read that again and realize how pathetic that is. The fact that it was Sunday makes it even worse.
Puffy, glad to see you are working on the days of the week. Last time you called Sunday the middle of the week. Today, Wednesday, is the middle of the week.

How sure are you that I didn't go to the University of Texas, Austin?
David_Puddy
AG
Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Puffy, glad to see you are working on the days of the week. Last time you called Sunday the middle of the week. Today, Wednesday, is the middle of the week.

You're deflecting, just like you did on the other thread where you were getting your nuts kicked in. I misread the date of one of your embarrassing posts, however, that doesn't change the fact that you pay Texags to e-defend Texas. That's pathetic on a Sunday.....on a Wednesday.....or on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday bub. The thought of signing up on a horn board, much less wasting my time posting on it, to argue with a bunch of t-shirt ******s has never once crossed my mind because I'd honestly rather sit in an ant bed. I'll give you one thing, I'm almost 100% positive that there are quite a few more educated people on here than any horn message board around.

Being that several people on this board have asked you to post a picture of it with your name blacked out and you still haven't makes me fairly sure.
Just Saying
David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

You're deflecting, just like you did on the other thread where you were getting your nuts kicked in. I misread the date of one of your embarrassing posts, however, that doesn't change the fact that you pay Texags to e-defend Texas. That's pathetic on a Sunday.....on a Wednesday.....or on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday bub. The thought of signing up on a horn board, much less wasting my time posting on it, to argue with a bunch of t-shirt ******s has never once crossed my mind because I'd honestly rather sit in an ant bed. I'll give you one thing, I'm almost 100% positive that there are quite a few more educated people on here than any horn message board around.

Being that several people on this board have asked you to post a picture of it with your name blacked out and you still haven't makes me fairly sure.
Puppy, Money talks, BS walks.

I'm willing to wager $1,000 that I hold a bachelor degree and a master degree from the University of Texas at Austin.

Are you in?
Just Saying
David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'll pay any third-party fees for an independent verification of the information and escrow in advance. The loser pays $1,000 + fees. Easy money for you, if you believe your own posts. Let's discuss terms.

Money talks, BS walks.
David_Puddy
AG
Sure.....send your $ to txjortsagent and let me know when you do and I'll do the same.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

I'm willing to wager $1,000 that I hold a bachelor degree and a master degree from the University of Texas at Austin.

Are you in?

Can that $1k be payable to SPCA?
Just Saying
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you in?

Sure. Which chapter of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals do you prefer?
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you in?

Sure. Which chapter of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals do you prefer?

Central Texas.

$1000 that you have those degrees from Texas. I'll accept your wager. Payable to SPCA.

How are you going to prove to me that they're your degrees? How close are you to Austin? Maybe easier to prove this in person with the actual degrees?
Shoefly!
AG
Haha, dis gonna be good.
Just Saying
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you in?

Central Texas.

$1000 that you have those degrees from Texas. I'll accept your wager. Payable to SPCA.

How are you going to prove to me that they're your degrees? How close are you to Austin? Maybe easier to prove this in person with the actual degrees?
If any, you will also pay fees to the third party verifying that I hold a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Texas at Austin. I will clear with you the third party and any fees with you in advance. In addition, you provide documentation that the payment was made to Central Texas SPCA and was not subsequently rescinded.

aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you in?

Central Texas.

If any, you will also pay fees to the third party verifying that I hold a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Texas at Austin. I will clear with you the third party and any fees with you in advance. In addition, you provide documentation that the payment was made to Central Texas SPCA and was not subsequently rescinded.

Why do you keep using the phrase "I hold a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Texas at Austin."

Why don't you say that you earned or received those degrees?

Dude, this is very simple. Just prove to me that you earned those degrees from Texas, and I'll send the SPCA $1,000. And I'll send you the receipt for that payment, It doesn't need to be any more complicated than that. We don't need a 3rd party. Send me the proof and I'll make the contribution. It's very simple.
Just Saying
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

David_Puddy said:

Just Saying said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

But that's just me.

Are you in?

Central Texas.

Why do you keep using the phrase "I hold a bachelor's and master's degree from the University of Texas at Austin."

Why don't you say that you earned or received those degrees?

Dude, this is very simple. Just prove to me that you earned those degrees from Texas, and I'll send the SPCA $1,000. And I'll send you the receipt for that payment, It doesn't need to be any more complicated than that. We don't need a 3rd party. Send me the proof and I'll make the contribution. It's very simple.
So paranoid. It is common usage. However, to make you happy - I earned, then received, and now hold a master's degree and a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas, Austin. And just to be completely clear, as I look at the framed certificates, they state the following, "THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN has conferred on [MY NAME] the degree of [The Name of The Degree].

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.