Oklahoma State's Trey Rucker does Vince Young Impersonation

2,812 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by achooooo
JustisWalkert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://247sports.com/Article/Trey-Rucker-arrest-video-body-cam-Oklahoma-State-footage-DUI-resisting-arrest-football-166618064/
LOYAL AG
AG
I thought this would be a comedian trying to read the name Harold. I was looking forward to the Dear Cote letters being posted.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
elfurioso92
AG
Does he also have a high paying no-show job that this will put in jeopardy?
DGAG92
AG
You can't arrest me, I'm a okahoma state foosball playa.
"...the football player was reportedly slurring his speech..."

"reportedly" should be changed to "obviously."
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Sponge
AG
But was he coming from a cheesecake factory?
dixichkn
AG
"Who da loser now?"
AgDotCom
When he's flipping burgers 3 years from now, or more likely walking the yard, he can still tell everyone he's "an Oklahoma State".
Sea Speed
AG
LOYAL AG said:

I thought this would be a comedian trying to read the name Harold. I was looking forward to the Dear Cote letters being posted.

I love thqt the dude that made those turned in to a full on SJW loon.
Sea Speed
AG
Its so pathetic that the media has beat in ti black peoples heads that cops are killing them for fun so badly that that is the first place this dudes mind went.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

According to GoPokes247, Rucker joined the Oklahoma State program as a walk-on.

Rucker was rated as a three-star prospect coming out of Oakton (Va.) Flint Hill School in the 2019 recruiting class. 247Sports ranked Rucker as the No. 83 safety in the class and No. 22 overall recruit regardless of position in Virginia. He did not receive an offer from Oklahoma State as a high school prospect, but did hold offers from Indiana, Maryland, NC State, North Carolina, Purdue, Temple, Virginia and Wake Forest.

that's odd.
Sea Speed
AG
He just really wanted to be a part of the BDF
WC94
AG
"Go ahead and shoot me!" Gets shot and then Stillwater catches on fire. ACAB
achooooo
In his twisted, BLM brainwashed, hate filled mind, he wasn't resisting arrest he was exercising his right of self defense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.