Austin is important

5,257 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by screw-tu
immortal_kumquat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shoefly!
AG
F in Moron!
LatinAggie1997
AG
Agreed. It's the state capital and has lots of attractive women wandering around wondering where are all the Alpha men.
Science Denier
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Agreed. It's the state capital and has lots of attractive women wandering around wondering where are all the Alpha men.
LMAO. Not here:
jrdaustin
AG
Science Denier said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

LMAO. Not here:

Every time I see that picture I have to remind myself it's current and not from the 1980's.
BQ78
AG
Who wouldn't want to play for a team with that sign as a recruiting tool, better than a pickup truck from Lief Johnson.
rootube
AG
We don't need brakes where we are headed.
greg.w.h
AG
Never saw a Barbie corvette hydroplane before.
Muy
AG
The "oh ****" reaction from the guy is perfect.
Madman
AG

Barney "all gas no brakes" Gumble
Madman
AG

The folks in Austin have been secretly modeling their program after Barney the last few years.

SoTxAg
AG
Sips keep trying to sell that "austin vibe" which these days means monthly mass-shootings on 6th Street.
screw-tu
I had to trip over people sleeping in the street when I had to visit there last week. When I finished my business it was past 9:00 am and they still hadn't moved. California moving their s##t to Texas. Reminds me when Carter let Castro take a s##t and flushed all the murderers, rapists, and drug addicts to Miami
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.