The Stanford of the South Plains lose to the Cardinal

2,653 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Big 12-0
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good luck to Stanford in the CWS!

It was so much fun having the chance to engage with similar intellectual minds over cheese sticks at Spanky's after the game. I hope Lubbock treated you well and you will have fond memories of the paradise of the Plains. This Tech fan wishes you all the best!

Stay tuned...
DifferenceMaker Ag
I haven't seen score differentials like that since the 2020 tard football season.
HTownAg98
Something about squat-thrusting a road cone comes to mind with how this weekend went for the sand-eaters.
Reno Hightower
Lotsa red tree fans on TexAgs.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! You try way too hard to be humorous- and fail miserably. The combined SAT scores of your entire school does not one Stanford students SAT score- but of course you know that.
AgBQ-00
AG
Who knew that the way to get a message to Stanford fans was to post it on an Aggie old rivalries board. Weird
TXAGBQ76
AG
At least he's figured out the entire college sports world filters through TexAgs.
BohunkAg
AG
Lifetime contract
JimboKearn
HTownAg98 said:

Something about squat-thrusting a road cone comes to mind with how this weekend went for the sand-eaters.
No no, they actually enjoy that
Big 12-0
See, that's what was so refreshing. No "squat-thrusting a road cone" talk, just a casual conversation between two intelligent counterparts.

TOO SUPER DUPER INTELLIGENT COUNTERPART SWEET!
Big 12-0
I did question Stanford's mascot choice. I was like, your baseball team missed an opportunity by not having a San Diego Chicken-esque cardinal instead of a tree.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Big 12-0 said:

I did question Stanford's mascot choice. I was like, your baseball team missed an opportunity by not having a San Diego Chicken-esque cardinal instead of a tree.
You have to admit though, it seemed as if y'all fell out of the top of that tree and hit every single branch on the way down.
Artimus Gordon
Those were probably Stanford's T-shirt fan brigade from Oakland (Former A's fans) that you were talking to. I don't think any self respecting Stanford alumni would set foot in Lubbock!
MooreTrucker
AG
Cheese sticks at Spanky's! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Loyalty
AG
So he's talking to the Stanford fans on an Aggie website? genius.
TommyBrady
AG
I bet it was like going to a zoo for the Stanford people. Seeing some ttards with lower IQ's than gorillas had to be interesting to experience.
dixichkn
AG
Don't insult the gorillas like that
Big 12-0
I was talking with this Stanford dude who now lives in Pinecrest, Florida. He took one bite of those cheese sticks and said he was moving to Lubbock.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.