The only lifetime coach tech

2,608 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Raiderjay
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Should have ever had was Mike Leach.

Wreck 'em.

Strive for honor.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DifferenceMaker Ag
I heard Tadlock was pouring vodka into his Mountain Dew and was eating a sticky slab of baby back ribs on his recliner before the start of the 7th inning.
mulch
AG
Why does he care?

Got paid. Forever
dermdoc
AG
mulch said:

Why does he care?

Got paid. Forever
Still think Bjork does not have it?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dixichkn
AG
You hate to see it.

Oh well..... we got the man paid. And we didn't have to spend one penny
TetonDream

You should be so lucky to have lost in the super regionals. This is really kinda pathetic that you make fun of a team that has had much more success than yours. Jealousy is the real way to describe it I guess. Or maybe immaturity.
agent-maroon
AG
TetonDream said:

You should be so lucky to have lost in the super regionals. This is really kinda pathetic that you make fun of a team that has had much more success than yours. Jealousy is the real way to describe it I guess. Or maybe immaturity.
Pathetic? Is it a posting on a former rival's website about your Jackson Hole retirement home and fabulous surgery career trying to make everyone jealous kind of pathetic or is it a somewhat worse shade of pathetic?
rebag00
AG
agent-maroon said:

TetonDream said:

...posting on a former rival's website...Jackson Hole...fabulous surgery career...
One of these things is not like the other, Doc.
AgDotCom
TetonDream said:

You should be so lucky to have lost in the super regionals.
You didn't lose. You were force fed two steaming, foot-long turds.
Raiderjay
you didn't even compete, so STHU....... Get back to Super or Omaha with your new Purple Baylor coach then talk.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Raiderjay
And you loss to ACU, good lord how did you not fire him after that.......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.