Have a great weekend, Aggie

2,392 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stringfellow Hawke
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know you boys will be following The University of Texas' baseball program this weekend. It will be great baseball.

Enjoy it.
RAB87
AG
I was already planning to see the 12 Mighty Orphans. Thanks for the reminder.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Don't think I want to download and subscribe to the ESPN app just to watch the team from asstin get their dicks dragged in the dirt. It just isn't worth it.
HTownAg98
Sorry, I don't know where espnu is on my channel lineup.
happy days
Too busy watching track team compete for national championship to care about stupid whorns playing some wanna be baseball program.
Jock 07
AG
Horn2015 said:

I know you boys will be following The University of Texas' baseball program this weekend. It will be great baseball.

Enjoy it.

Better hope this goes better for sip than your nostradumbass predictions for the basketball tournament.
AgsinGA
AG
Horn2015 said:

Enjoy it.
Two points. When you are in a weak conference and then get a cupcake regional draw, teams make it in. Congrats and remember, our team which couldn't make our conference tourney beat you.

Second and more importantly, take a look at the football playoff results for the last 8 years based on the new model.

Make a post when you see your team in one of the models.

We'll be waiting....
HTownAg98
That pos program wouldn't have made a 12-team playoff in the last ten years. Just let that sink in.
Martin Cash
AG
Horn2015 said:

Enjoy it.
I don't watch baseball played on plastic.
SgtBarbarossa
Not gonna lie I am following tu baseball and it just got a lot more interesting
jja79
AG
That field is pathetic.
Dark_Knight
AG
Oh lord...the circle jerk fest with tu going to omaha on Twitter is pathetic and annoying.
Because I'm Batman!

RAB83
AG
Horn2015 said:

Enjoy it.
Huh? What?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
OP, can you please describe the emotions felt by advancing to the CWS by defeating South Florida team with an overall record of 31-30 and 14-14 in conference play?
Horn2015
SaluteTheMarines said:

OP, can you please describe the emotions felt by advancing to the CWS by defeating South Florida team with an overall record of 31-30 and 14-14 in conference play?

I can understand Aggie confusion on this subject. You see, last time Aggie made it to Omaha, they beat a team seeded 4th in their regional that happened to win it. However, in that instance, Aggie had no chance at even being competitive in Omaha, much less actually winning even a game. Aggie was spanked by Louisville 8-4 and the. By TCU 4-1.

So, while Aggie expectations are not anywhere close to The University of Texas, I could see why Aggie was not very excited, even though making it to the CWS is rare for you.

It's different for The University of Texas this year. We have a very good team, unlike Aggie in that 2017 season. We are very excited to see Joe we do in Omaha. Our fate is not determined like Aggie back in 2017.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Horn2015 said:

SaluteTheMarines said:

I can understand Aggie confusion on this subject. You see, last time Aggie made it to Omaha, they beat a team seeded 4th in their regional that happened to win it. However, in that instance, Aggie had no chance at even being competitive in Omaha, much less actually winning even a game. Aggie was spanked by Louisville 8-4 and the. By TCU 4-1.

So, while Aggie expectations are not anywhere close to The University of Texas, I could see why Aggie was not very excited, even though making it to the CWS is rare for you.

It's different for The University of Texas this year. We have a very good team, unlike Aggie in that 2017 season. We are very excited to see Joe we do in Omaha. Our fate is not determined like Aggie back in 2017.

You are the most delusional person in the world. I refer you to the horn tears thread over in Premium.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.