More congrats for Aggie

4,080 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DifferenceMaker Ag
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You guys beat The University of Texas this year in baseball. While it was a midweek scrub game, you did it. We are in a super and have a good shot at Omaha, so bearing us was a great feat.

Good luck on your coaching search. I hear you are now interested in the TCU coach. Too bad Tadlick turned you down. But, you must realize he is still good. Schloss hasn't even gotten past a regional in so long, most have already forgotten who he is. This makes your attempt to land him much easier, unlike your attempt to go against Texas Tech.

Again, congrats on your win over The University of Texas and good luck on getting at least your second choice for head baseball coach.
Party Boy
Try hard.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Shouldn't you be getting the meats, cheeses and vegetables set out into the chiller for the 11 am rush? And no, I don't want my sandwich toasted. Stop asking.
yell_on_6th st
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Shouldn't you be getting the meats, cheeses and vegetables set out into the chiller for the 11 am rush? And no, I don't want my sandwich toasted. Stop asking.

Subway now in prison, Jorts has a job? Oh yeah, Jared, forgot...
Tom Doniphon
Such a stupid f'ing shtick.

Sad you're reduced to this.
AgCat93
AG
Fire your writers. They're in over their heads.

As are you.
Horn2015
It's OK Aggie. Even though you are down a notch or two from your top guy, you still are getting a Big 12 baseball coach. Who cares if he's not gotten out of a regional in quite some time. I say he's still good enough for Aggie. I mean, you guys kept a coach for well over a decade and he won exactly zero games Omaha. I'm sure this guy will eventually make it out of a regional and win at least one game in Omaha for you.
WC94
AG
Saban, Urban, Hornban.
geo
AG
It's so great we are in your head all day long. Keep in up.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Too much rain to walk the yard so you got extra computer time...how many cigarettes did it cost you?
MSU/SECALUM
Horn2015 said:

It's OK Aggie. Even though you are down a notch or two from your top guy, you still are getting a Big 12 baseball coach. Who cares if he's not gotten out of a regional in quite some time. I say he's still good enough for Aggie. I mean, you guys kept a coach for well over a decade and he won exactly zero games Omaha. I'm sure this guy will eventually make it out of a regional and win at least one game in Omaha for you.

Mississippi State says HELLO!! and against sll those Texas kids...lol!!!
BQ_90
AG
sip has to talk now, he knows that once ULL and Arky pole ax Sark he's gotta crawl back under the rock he normally hides under.
DifferenceMaker Ag
You just know that this ass bandit was malnourished and pock marked when he was born from trying to dodge his mom's coat hanger for 9 months.
JWinTX
BQ_90 said:

sip has to talk now, he knows that once ULL and Arky pole ax Sark he's gotta crawl back under the rock he normally hides under.
He's no Sip--just jorts' sock...
BQ_90
AG
JWinTX said:

BQ_90 said:

He's no Sip--just jorts' sock...
you think mods would let Jorts create an account and buy a star? Well looks like he doesn't have a star anymore.
Shoefly!
AG
What's a jorts? Please define.
AG512
AG
Shoefly! said:

Jorts was a legend in his own mind and a con artist.
dixichkn
AG
C'mon Jorts.your posts are getting weaker every time out. It's sad to see.
JWinTX
Shoefly! said:

Txjortsagent was a lawyer who was big here for texags, but he swindled many people out of thousands of dollars in undelivered estate planningnow he hides under socks and makes stupid posts
Serious Lee
surprised that fatass hasnt ODed or offed hisself yet
Tear Down This Wall
Horn2015 said:

You guys beat The University of Texas this year in baseball. While it was a midweek scrub game, you did it. We are in a super and have a good shot at Omaha, so bearing us was a great feat.

Good luck on your coaching search. I hear you are now interested in the TCU coach. Too bad Tadlick turned you down. But, you must realize he is still good. Schloss hasn't even gotten past a regional in so long, most have already forgotten who he is. This makes your attempt to land him much easier, unlike your attempt to go against Texas Tech.

Again, congrats on your win over The University of Texas and good luck on getting at least your second choice for head baseball coach.

Why did he say no when Texas tried to hire him?
TX_Aggie37
AG
Speaking as someone who played for him... Tadlock was never going to leave Tech after what he has built there. He was savvy enough to turn it into a huge pay day. He may have been the first choice, and rightfully so, but he was never a realistic option unless the Tech brass just fumbled the **** out of it.

Curious to see what Schloss can do.
LeagueCityAg
AG
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! We get one of our top 2 and tu settled for their what eighth choice? Kinda like your last few football hires. Now go away to ypur prison cell or ripping off clients.
Horn2015
Tear Down This Wall said:

Horn2015 said:

Why would The University of Texas want him? He was good a long time ago, but the standards at The University of Texas are higher than someone that's been struggling as long as he has.
BQ_90
AG
Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Why would The University of Texas want him? He was good a long time ago, but the standards at The University of Texas are higher than someone that's been struggling as long as he has.
you've hired Charlie Strong, Tom Herman, and now Sark. You're standards aren't very good.
Wisconsin_Ag
Quote:

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you???

Tear Down This Wall
Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Who did Texas hire last time again? I genuinely have no idea who their baseball coach is.
Horn2015

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Who did Texas hire last time again? I genuinely have no idea who their baseball coach is.

He's playing in the Supers. At home. And is favored to go to Omaha. How's that washed up coach you just hired doing?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

He's playing in the Supers. At home. And is favored to go to Omaha. How's that washed up coach you just hired doing?
Well, he hasn't been yanked out of a booster's banquet for being hammered and spewing foul language at donors, nor has he been literally yanked off the sidelines mid-game by his own athletic director and being summarily fired for being a drunk and a drug addict.. so we have that going for us.
Horn2015
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Well, he hasn't been yanked out of a booster's banquet for being hammered and spewing foul language at donors, nor has he been literally yanked off the sidelines mid-game by his own athletic director and being summarily fired for being a drunk and a drug addict.. so we have that going for us.

Wow. Congrats again. I see your leadership has exceeded Aggie expectations. I guess advancing past a regional in years was not as high in the expectation requirements as your listed criteria.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Horn2015 said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Horn2015 said:

Wow. Congrats again. I see your leadership has exceeded Aggie expectations. I guess advancing past a regional in years was not as high in the expectation requirements as your listed criteria.
You're slipping Jorts. It's A G G Y. Try to keep up.

I'll take missing out on the post season as long as we still get to rub sip noses in our corn patties during the regular season. We'll be there soon enough.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.