The fan that poured popcorn on Russell Westbrook was seriously misguided.

3,255 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bam02
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You put mustard on a hot dog.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Take your statin, melatonin, and go nighty night Waco dub.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
How badly was he hurt?
WC94
AG
Dick move, but Lebron and others are trying to ruin his life by wanting him revealed in the media. He will be doxxed, probably fired, possiblly assaulted, his kids bullied, divorced, etc..

Let it go, it was popcorn. Now the guy who spit at/on Trae Young should be destroyed!
achooooo
So concerned about the identity of the popcorn thrower but the media couldn't care less about the identity of the security officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman on January 6th because she was a Trump supporter. Gentlemen, we are living in dangerous times.
Potcake
AG
Yea, that's totally why she got shot. What is the TA mantra? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
achooooo
Not so much why she got shot but why the media couldn't care less about who shot her. Not difficult to understand. Typical.
West Point Aggie
AG
I put ketchup, mustard and franks red hot on mine

Yummy!
Let’s Go Brandon!
TexAg1987
West Point Aggie said:

I put ketchup, mustard and franks red hot on mine

Yummy!

Jack Cheese
AG
achooooo said:

So concerned about the identity of the popcorn thrower but the media couldn't care less about the identity of the security officer who shot and killed an unarmed woman on January 6th because she was a Trump supporter. Gentlemen, we are living in dangerous times.

Be honest - do you believe Trump will be "reinstated" this summer as he has been claiming?
Science Denier
AG
Jack Cheese said:

achooooo said:

Be honest - do you believe Trump will be "reinstated" this summer as he has been claiming?
Huh??
Jack Cheese
AG
Science Denier said:

Jack Cheese said:

achooooo said:

Huh??

Reported in multiple outlets. Summary:
bam02
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Science Denier said:

Jack Cheese said:

achooooo said:

Huh??

Reported in multiple outlets. Summary:

Oh anonymous sources parroted by multiple media outlets? I see. This time it won't be retracted in fine print 7 months later. I'm sure!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.