Texas Tech should be forced to rename. They are committing fraud

5,362 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by West Point Aggie
mulch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's criminal that low IQ students are being tricked into going to a Trade School, but think they are paying for a degree.

You haven't had a winning record in football since 2015

You've only had 3 winning seasons in over a decade.

And that's in the Big 12, which deserves an entire chapter on its trailer park of misfits and clown shows.

You haven't had a 5 star recruit visit your campus since Julio Jones over a decade ago

The top 50 players in state don't even make cursory visits to your campus

Your garbage education is ranked #215 in US News

Read that again: TWO HUNDRED and FIFTEEN

Do we even need to mention Lubbock or the wasteland that is your location?

Keeping your baseball coach does not offset your tragic existence.

That Trade School should really be closed down or forced to rename.

It's been defrauding Texans for years. Time to clean it up.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Feel better?
DatTallArchitect
AG
mulch said:

Your garbage education is ranked #215 in US News.

Actually, they are #217. There are 150 schools that are worse than A&M, yet still better than tech.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/tx
DifferenceMaker Ag
Never forget their recent national championship...

Tastes like this cow got into an onion patch.
maroonthrunthru
Ok... Ok...

Enough with the 'yard hate...

My daughter-in-law-law is a 'tard, and she's TERRIFIC...

Her Dad is also a 'tard, is a County Sheriff in a "No Country For Old Men" Texas county, and is a FINE MAN... Better than me and 98% of the people on this board..

Just remember, not everyone is lucky enough to get to go to A&M....
maroonthrunthru
'Tard hate...
AggieBaseball06
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ok... Ok...

Her Dad is also a 'tard, is a County Sheriff in a "No Country For Old Men" Texas county, and is a FINE MAN... Better than me and 98% of the people on this board..

Username does not check out.

Also, insert obligatory "lighten up Francis"...
Shoefly!
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ok... Ok...

My DIL is also a Tech grad, and I wouldn't put her school down. Now sip & blow u are fair game.
Raiderjay
How's the BB coach search going???? heard coach V said no as well, so now it's to the next one on the list.......Good luck!
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
mulch
AG
Let me guess - neither of the daughter in laws have a job. They "choose" to stay home with the kids huh?

I'm not saying Tech doesn't provide a good training ground for Plumbers and AC Repair.

I'm saying they should stop getting credit as a University for higher learning. Teaching guys how to snake a pipe is not the same as A&M engineering.

Tech is charging $20,000+ per year to train Plumbers and Fork Lift Drivers and AC Repair guys.

They shouldn't be allowed to defraud these people.
DifferenceMaker Ag
raiderjay said:

How's the BB coach search going???? heard coach V said no as well, so now it's to the next one on the list.......Good luck!
Actually, Vitello said nothing of the sort. When directly asked this morning about his future at TN on a radio show. he was extremely noncommittal. "Let's worry about the season first. The future will play out."

Speaking of negotiating skills, I heard you guys really leveraged the sh*t out of those big networks boys in carving out a sweet deal for the B12 TV rights for the next 20 years. Good job!

Oh wait! Tard wasn't even invited to the meeting?? Still felllating that horn D and letting daddy decide what's best. I guess that's why they told you guys to shove it sideways up your balloon knot and give it a good twist. But hey, I'm sure they'll really be sweating when that 2025 deadline comes up. You'll really have them over a barrel then.
Ag83
AG
Yeah but after a successful career delivering pizza, your run-of-the-mill tceh grad can retire to a unabomber shack in the Tetons.

So the poor *******s at least have that going for them.
inconvenient truth
Shoefly! said:

maroonthrunthru said:

Ok... Ok...

My DIL is also a Tech grad, and I wouldn't put her school down. Now sip & blow u are fair game.

T&P for your son's peen
Raiderjay
There's always lots of gaslighting butthurtness whenever the Ags are watching the post season from the sidelines.....Go get that 4th/5th choice baseball coach and prepare for the Natty football run!
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Party Boy
Raider dorks are SUPER into baseball recently. Weird.
dermdoc
AG
raiderjay said:

There's always lots of gaslighting butthurtness whenever the Ags are watching the post season from the sidelines.....Go get that 4th/5th choice baseball coach and prepare for the Natty football run!
One simple question

What is the last fb game tech won that mattered?

And are y'all a baseball school now?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Raiderjay
We've been a basketball school and baseball school since the idiots pushed Leach out. This year will tell whether Wells can deliver in FB, but we are a top 10 basketball and baseball program
Raiderjay
And to your question the last FB game tech won that mattered was the Crabtree win over
UT, 2008
AggieBaseball06
AG
raiderjay said:

We've been a basketball school and baseball school since the idiots pushed Leach out. This year will tell whether Wells can deliver in FB, but we are a top 10 basketball and baseball program

Spoiler alert: He can't. 2021 will bring another season of mediocre football in the worst power 7 conference in FBS football.
AgLaw02
AG
Tech is so far behind us that it's not fun to pick on them anymore. They really haven't had a 5-star recruit even visit in 10+ years? Ouch!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
OP is just upset because his pizza was 15 minutes late.

Have some compassion.
ttu_85
Party Boy said:

Dont forget basketball. I remember when you guys were really into womens BB and for a long time. It was an impressive display of loyalty. Finally seems to have died down.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ok... Ok...

It's not "luck" that gets one admitted..
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
ttu_85 said:

Party Boy said:

Dont forget basketball. I remember when you guys were really into womens BB and for a long time. It was an impressive display of loyalty. Finally seems to have died down.

Did you write this commentary about us obsessing over women's basketball while driving down the Turndyke that is the Marsha Sharp Expressway in Lubbock?
The Wonderer
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ok... Ok...

MooreTrucker
AG
FTR, the Tceh president was part of that group. They failed, of course, but to say Tceh wasn't a part is incorrect.
BigHitterDaLama
From the guy who could only come up with the handle "Mulch"

TetonDream
https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2020/04/Stories/APLU-2
AggieBaseball06 said:

raiderjay said:

Spoiler alert: He can't. 2021 will bring another season of mediocre football in the worst power 7 conference in FBS football.

What rating service shows the B12 as #7 in football?
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
ABATTBQ11
AG
Their record
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol..tech finally got lucky with basketball and baseball, as did baylol...Definitely not a top tier program yet. Neither is A&M.

Also, while going to tech is a step up from TX State, I've definitely seen the difference in education and personality working in O&G. Basically any geologist or petroleum engineer I've met from there have been leaps and bounds overshadowed by peers, especially by Aggies. They've been knuckledraggers too.

Every person I've known who went to tech or their kids, end up going to tech because it was their last option, definitely not 1st pick, because they were terrible academically.
Because I'm Batman!

mulch
AG
In 20 years of working in Texas, in 3 Fortune 500 companies, I have NEVER worked with a Techtard.

The only ones I know of are building houses, snaking drains, spreading fertilizer or living at home with mommy and daddy.

That is not a university.

Fraud
West Point Aggie
AG
raiderjay said:

You were never, are not, nor will you ever be a football school; your only shot at any kind of football joy is pulling off a miracle and beating the sips. You continually dream of becoming someone's rival, but even bayLOL cares more about beating tcu than you.
Let’s Go Brandon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.