NBA smack talk?

3,116 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WC94
AggieBand2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Isn't it playoff time?
I thought it was, but must not be, because the Spurs and Rockets fans are completely silent
vansprinkle
AG
I think that and the BLM crowd has ruined the NBA for 95% of Americans. I suppose there are still some mouth breathers watching, but you're among the minority of people with F's to give about the NBA.
ChemEAg08
AG
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/05/12/report-nba-ratings-crash-13-continuing-steep-decline/

Quote:

In April, for instance, the NBA suffered another ratings disaster, with ABC falling 45 percent since the 2011-12 season, while TNT was down 40 percent, and ESPN was off 20 percent.

Will anybody be watching the nba in 5-10 years?
C1NRB
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

Isn't it playoff time?
I thought it was, but must not be, because the Spurs and Rockets fans are completely silent
I see what you did there.
#MFFL
MGS
ChemEAg08 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/05/12/report-nba-ratings-crash-13-continuing-steep-decline/

Quote:

In April, for instance, the NBA suffered another ratings disaster, with ABC falling 45 percent since the 2011-12 season, while TNT was down 40 percent, and ESPN was off 20 percent.

Will anybody be watching the nba in 5-10 years?

Probably just the Chinese.
AggieBand2004
AG

Jock 07
AG
Nobody gives a **** about the nba.
Hth
BohunkAg
AG
I didn't know that league existed anymore. Congrats on Luka, sounds like he is a very good player. Looks like all the masked fans are enjoying him.
AggieBand2004
AG
Jock 07 said:

Nobody gives a **** about the nba.
Hth

I don't, and never have. But the Spurs/Rockets fans used to
RAB87
AG
Who GAF about ball dribblers?
DGAG92
AG
The NBA is still a thing?
Serious Lee
spurs/rockets picked a pretty good time to start sucking IYAM. lets see how much yall like luka when the white guilt sets in and hes rocking the iron fist
AggieBand2004
AG
It can't be for sociopolitical reasons, though. Spurs fans have spent years sucking off uber liberal Greg Popovich.
Yet they're still oddly silent.

I wonder why
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I forgot it was basketball season.
TX_Aggie37
AG
I don't even care that much about the NBA, but I enjoy seeing the Mavs do well. It is funny how it's all "Daddy Spurs" and **** until they suck and then "nobody cares about the NBA".
AG512
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

It can't be for sociopolitical reasons, though. Spurs fans have spent years sucking off uber liberal Greg Popovich.
Yet they're still oddly silent.

I wonder why

Spurs fan here. Pop can F right off
Science Denier
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Quote:

Will anybody be watching the nba this weekend?

FIFY
Ol Rock
AG
What is this NBA of which you speak?
yell_on_6th st
AG
Eff the little victims
West Point Aggie
AG
Are they still doing cardboard cut outs??
Let’s Go Brandon!
WC94
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

I don't even care that much about the NBA, but I enjoy seeing the Mavs do well. It is funny how it's all "Daddy Spurs" and **** until they suck and then "nobody cares about the NBA".

Daddy Spurs fan right here. 5 titles, 22 consecutive playoffs. Lived it, loved it, time to move on. Small market teams have no chance with these AAU brohams now. They collude on their all star weekends and pick towns that have the most *****s. Rooting for Milwaukee.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.