Too bad Aggie

3,865 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Smudge
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So the Texas Tech Red Raiders signed their baseball coach and beat out Aggie for him. As a reminder, The University of Texas was able to steal their basketball coach. I guess some schools have it and some don't. I thought the SEC generated all this cash. Can't beat out Texas Tech. That's funny right there.

But congrats on your football team. You just had your best year since 1939. Of course, you didn't win anything (conference, or even a division championship). But since that's not really how Aggie measures success, that was a tremendous accomplishment.

Back to baseball. Your last baseball hire was a pitching coach. Even though he won zero games in Omaha while working for Aggie, you kept him for a very long time. 15? 16 years? Lol. I see a trend here. No hardware.

Maybe you can get the washed up TCU coach.

Good Luck!!

Here we go! I hope Horn2015 has tightened his chin strap. He's about to get kicked in the nuts - again.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
jrdaustin
AG
We'll see how well this ages.

Good season so far, whorn. Hope you guys don't screw it up. (I really do. Tristan Stephens is a family friend and a good kid.)

As for Tadlock, all A&M had to do was glance towards Lubbock and the Tards threw a lifetime contract at him. Not surprising at all as he's a Tech alum. Glad we got him a raise.

Who knows? Perhaps we'll glance at Austin after the season ends and get Pierce a raise as well.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG

Potcake
AG
33 said:

Here we go! I hope Horn2015 has tightened his chin strap. He's about to get kicked in the nuts - again.

That fatass hasn't seen his nuts or peen in decades.
WC94
AG
Quote:

As a reminder, The University of Texas was able to steal their basketball coach. I guess some schools have it and some don't.

Had you stolen the Baylor FB and BB coach, you wouldn't have to be posting on this board you pathetic POS. Hubris doesn't allow you to believe a private school is smarter than the minstrel 40.
JADE
AG
Did you mean menstrual 40?
JWinTX
Horn2015 said:

So the Texas Tech Red Raiders signed their baseball coach and beat out Aggie for him. As a reminder, The University of Texas was able to steal their basketball coach. I guess some schools have it and some don't. I thought the SEC generated all this cash. Can't beat out Texas Tech. That's funny right there.

But congrats on your football team. You just had your best year since 1939. Of course, you didn't win anything (conference, or even a division championship). But since that's not really how Aggie measures success, that was a tremendous accomplishment.

Back to baseball. Your last baseball hire was a pitching coach. Even though he won zero games in Omaha while working for Aggie, you kept him for a very long time. 15? 16 years? Lol. I see a trend here. No hardware.

Good Luck!!

Jorts is trolling again from prison...
Serious Lee
as a reminder, texas tried to hire tadlock 3 years ago and he told them to f*** off (along with about 5 other candidates).
dixichkn
AG
That lame duck coach and team that couldn't even make it to Hoover handed you your ass not even two months ago. Just in case you needed a reminder of how much you suck and how grossly overrated you are. Per usual.

God, you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? The bug usually doesn't come back to talk smack about the windshield........
Loyalty
AG
Horn2015 said:

Good Luck!!
Nice effort...not bad...good enough for a 6 out of 10 on the sip troll meter. You can do better though. Love the obsession with Daddy A&M! Keep it coming!
ski-man
AG
This is funny. We will pull this up to show you how proud you are when he kicks your a$$ every year and ruins a tu baseball season. What was it 0-4 this year against the SEC and 0-1 against SEC Texas schools.
Let's go ski-man!
rootube
AG
Should be fun looking back in a few years on where the Aggie baseball and horn basketball programs are. Horn2015 has a hilarious track record of crowing too soon.
WC94
AG
JADE said:

Did you mean menstrual 40?

Good one! Racist bleeding vaginas.
DGAG92
AG
What kind of a tool relishes over a school who's football program loses to Kansas and twice to Maryland, can't beat tcu and is ou's *****? Then barks about a basketball program who loses in the NCAA Tourney to Abilene Christian and a baseball team who lost to the very team he's attempting to run weak ass smack on. They really are DBU......

Now go beat off to the music of your "second band"!!!
annie88
AG
Congrats on the loss to West Virginia tonight.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Nobody that knows anything expected Tad to leave Tech. Would have taken an absolute abortion of a job by the Tech brass to lose him.
A-A Ron
tu Alum Beard being paoched by "mama calling home" is not the same as tech Alum Tadlock "mama already called home, I'm not leaving home again" Anyone that knew this history knew Beard would leave and Tadlock wouldn't regardless what was offered.
dog
AG
DGAG92 said:

What kind of a tool relishes over a school who's football program loses to Kansas and twice to Maryland, can't beat tcu and is ou's *****? Then barks about a basketball program who loses in the NCAA Tourney to Abilene Christian and a baseball team who lost to the very team he's attempting to run weak ass smack on. They really are DBU......

Now go beat off to the music of your "second band"!!!
u forgot losing twice to BYU & Cal!!

dog
DifferenceMaker Ag
ttu_85
33 said:

Vs your knee pads. Have you worn a hole in them yet.

But yeah horn2015 is a dumbass.
Smudge
AG
Lol! tu tried to hire Tadlock a few years ago and he chose Tech. Dude was a lifer when he was hired there. But great point, as usual.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.