Bearcats!

3,896 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife's other alma mater, SHSU, just won their football national championship!

Y'all remember how that feels, right?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AgBQ-00
AG
So you're bragging about the equivalent of high school football? Involving a school you did not attend? That's some great smack talk right there
LonghornDub
I'm not bragging, I'm remarking. The game brought back a bad memory. A big reason why Sam Houston won was that SoDak's QB was lost on their first series.

ski-man
AG
LonghornDub said:

I'm not bragging, I'm remarking. The game brought back a bad memory. A big reason why Sam Houston won was that SoDak's QB was lost on their first series.
Boy you sure did get us Aggies with that shot. You must be so proud you creamed your pants, again.
Let's go ski-man!
Artimus Gordon
Here's a toast to the Beerkats!
LeagueCityAg
AG
Oh boy, is Sark gonna find a way to take all the credit for this too?
achooooo
Here we go again! Some knucklehead Longhorn fan takes the time to come to our board and talk smack about football as if the Longhorns were some kind of powerhouse. One Championship in half a century! Hey "dub" leave this kind of silliness to Oklahoma fans.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Wut
George Costanza
Bearkats
Brazos Born
Henceforth, Dub's hometown, which he probably disavows much like the other places from which he graduated, will be known as the Mexia Black Kats
BQ_90
AG
So a teeshirt sip with a baylor degree is throwing smack at A&M using Sam Houston.

tells you what a dumpster fire the sips are right now.
LeagueCityAg
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

So you're bragging about the equivalent of high school football? Involving a school you did not attend? That's some great smack talk right there

Given he's a Longhorns fan, it is entirely possible that he actually attended Sam Houston State
Martin Cash
AG
LonghornDub said:

My wife's other alma mater, SHSU, just won their football national championship!

You spelled 'Bearcats' correctly, but you spelled it wrong.
skins74
AG
My son played select baseball with the Sam Houston QB Schmid. He is a great kid and it was fun rooting for a kid that I know.
e=mc2
AG
BQ_90 said:

So a teeshirt sip with a baylor degree is throwing smack at A&M using Sam Houston.

tells you what a dumpster fire the sips are right now.

Dub is all kinds of messed up! Good dude though!
Shoefly!
AG
skins74 said:

My son played select baseball with the Sam Houston QB Schmid. He is a great kid and it was fun rooting for a kid that I know.

He is most definitely a gamer.
TAZ99
AG
Speaking of high school championships, how many times have the mighty sips won the big 12 since we left?
Rec
AG
TAZ99 said:

Speaking of high school championships, how many times have the mighty sips won the big 12 since we left?

How many time did they win it before we left?
LonghornDub
Shoefly! said:

skins74 said:

I'm believing Eric Schmid was a little sore on Monday. The SoDak defense was folding, spindling and mutilating him on a regular basis. Reminded me of Ndamakan Suh throwing Colt McCoy around like a rag doll in a Big XII Championship game.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Reminded me of Ndamakan Suh throwing Colt McCoy around like a rag doll in a Big XII Championship game.
How so? Did the referees screw SD by adding a bogus second on to the clock that allowed the Bearcats to kick a game winning field goal?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQ78
AG
Well to be fair, one of Sam Houston State's colors is orange.
ABATTBQ11
AG
LonghornDub said:

I remember how your wife feels
DatTallArchitect
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

LonghornDub said:

I remember how your wife feels
RAB87
AG
LonghornDub said:

Shoefly! said:

skins74 said:

I'm believing Eric Schmid was a little sore on Monday. The SoDak defense was folding, spindling and mutilating him on a regular basis. Reminded me of Ndamakan Suh throwing Colt McCoy around like a rag doll in a Big XII Championship game.
Remember the time Michael Bennett broke Cote in half? That was awesome.
David_Puddy
AG
How did you celebrate your alma mater's basketball championship, BaylorDub?
dixichkn
AG
ski-man said:

LonghornDub said:

Boy you sure did get us Aggies with that shot. You must be so proud you creamed your pants, again.
And not on the front side..
BTHOB-98
You better concern yourself with beating Baylor and Purple Baylor. What is your record against those two teams in the last 10 years? Plenty to to keep you busy there. Good thing for you tu didn't play sam houston in this covid year.
BQ_90
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

You better concern yourself with beating Baylor and Purple Baylor. What is your record against those two teams in the last 10 years? Plenty to to keep you busy there. Good thing for you tu didn't play sam houston in this covid year.

Don't forget Iowa State
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.