Congrats Aggie!!!

7,756 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JunctionNephew
Aggieair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
StrykerAg said:

What's your prediction for the 2021 season? Here is what you said about 2020.

Ouch.

What's weird about these people is the way they act like they are their own hype man. They overdo every punch line to make it seem like they're being wittier than they actually are, or throw in a "HAHA I GOT YOU" meme or gif.

It's almost as if they're looking for validation from... themselves.
LonghornDub
My sad conclusion is that both UT's and A&M's athletic programs have sucked for over ten years despite spending massive amounts of money to accomplish winning nothing meaningful. New coaches mean potential improvement. Potential means you ain't done s*** yet.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

LeagueCityAg
AG
Man, you really want to group us in with t.u., huh? Any football fan with a brain (sorry Longhorns fans) know that A&M is in way better shape than t.u. right now.
LonghornDub
DFWnation said:

Man, you really want to group us in with t.u., huh? Any football fan with a brain (sorry Longhorns fans) know that A&M is in way better shape than t.u. right now.
What part of haven't won anything meaningful in more than ten years do you not understand?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Jack Cheese
AG
LonghornDub said:

DFWnation said:

What part of haven't won anything meaningful in more than ten years do you not understand?

The part where Aggies have won a Heisman, a Cotton Bowl, Chick Fil A Bowl, Gator Bowl, and Orange Bowl, and will have a well-deserved (as opposed to t.u. over inflated) Top 10 ranking going into next season.

I know you are a Baylor turd in reality, but don't you T-shirt teasips always lecture everyone on "trajectory"?
Aggieair
LonghornDub said:

My sad conclusion is that both UT's and A&M's athletic programs have sucked for over ten years despite spending massive amounts of money to accomplish winning nothing meaningful. New coaches mean potential improvement. Potential means you ain't done s*** yet.

"Sucked"? One of these programs has had 4 losing seasons the past decade. The other has had 0.
Jack Cheese
AG
Aggieair said:

LonghornDub said:

"Sucked"? One of these programs has had 4 losing seasons the past decade. The other has had 0.

He's no different than deluded Aggies in the early 2000s crowing about how Mack hadn't won a conference championship.... Meanwhile he was winning 10 games every year, killing us in recruiting, and building to a national championship.

Shoe is on the other foot now and old LonghornDub here can't see the parallels. "Neither team has won anything meaningful"... Yeah, okay dude. That's like saying t.u. and OU are exactly the same because neither has won a national championship. It's ludicrous. Utex sucks. It sucks worse than the other sucky teams in Texas. And A&M outclasses utex in every regard right now. He knows it, just can't admit it.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG

David_Puddy
AG
Jack Cheese said:

LonghornDub said:

DFWnation said:

The part where Aggies have won a Heisman, a Cotton Bowl, Chick Fil A Bowl, Gator Bowl, and Orange Bowl, and will have a well-deserved (as opposed to t.u. over inflated) Top 10 ranking going into next season.

I know you are a Baylor turd in reality, but don't you T-shirt teasips always lecture everyone on "trajectory"?

I'm going to have to report you for elderly abuse.
JunctionNephew
Longhorn Dub, Horn 2015 and all Longhorn supporters,

Respectfully,

The SEC selected A&M for the simple reason that they were the best fit for the SEC across the board in a cultural fit of Ag schools in the SEC, academics, and the reality of a rising athletic power in a national scope.

The University Presidents and Chancellors recognized the overall fit of Texas A&M and voted 13-0, ( with one abstention, Vanderbilt. That vote changed to 14-0)

To this date it is one of the best decisions the conference has ever made. It put the SEC on the national stage. The SEC is very fortunate that the merger worked out the way it did.

The SEC added A&M for the future. The conference was more than surprised in two aspects.

1. 2012 season gave the SEC notice that they were there to compete on the national stage. We expected growing pains, and A&M is still getting its feet under them.

2. The SEC expects A&M to be a bell cow in the conference across the board in all aspects. A&M has not disappointed.

The SEC is proud as a whole of adding A&M and Missouri as full members from day one.

The better news is that we are content at 14 members. We're not looking to add members, period.

The SEC has the correct Texas school.

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.