Congrats Aggie!!!

7,751 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JunctionNephew
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie jumped to the SEC. why don't we have a look for a min at the big 3 sports and see how that's turned out so far...

1. Football team - best year since the '30's. Yet, snubbed by rhe playoff committee (where your legend RC Slocum was a member), win nothing but an Orange Bowl against a scrub ACC team. WOW!!! For Aggie, that's pretty incredible.

2. Basketball - worst team in your conference. Oops.

3. Baseball - tied for second to last in your conference, but has already been beaten by the team that is actually last in your conference (Auburn) and lost a series to MU, who is also tied with Aggie for second to last. But, you are not last yet.

Congrats on your football team almost winning something. (Conference, division, natty). You were close. I know that's your best year in almost a century. You should be proud.

On top of that accomplishment of almost winning something in football, your baseball team beat The University of Texas!!! I know is that's another huge accomplishment for Aggie.

Congrats!!!
LeagueCityAg
AG
You know you're doing stuff right when this loser shows up to troll again.
ghollow
AG
Some people just can't get over their obsessions. Living rent free every hour of every day.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Do you have a job? Or friends?
BQ78
AG
Way to hang on to your baseball coach.
Horn2015
DFWnation said:

Aggie is doing it right. No doubt about it.

BTW, is your basketball team going to have any players on it from last year? Maybe since you were the worst in your conference, you need to start over, but the dude that just left you was pretty good. He was a top 40 recruit.

Yea, Aggie is doing it right.
DatTallArchitect
AG
DFWnation said:

I think he's starting to see how bad of hires they made for their football coaching staff.
Wicked Good Ag
I look at what you say and i see

2-0

meaning when we play Texas this season this is our record

Womens BB
Baseball

or maybe 2-0 was just the score of the baseball game
13B
Hmmmm. Making fun of us for losing a player when they can't even keep their coach?
AgDotCom
Why have some of you responded with a sentence or more when you could have shut this thread down with three letters: ACU

If you really have some urge to type more than that, well...OK I guess. Try AC ****ing U.
Malachi Constant
AG
Normally I would applaud an attempt to get some trash talk started back up on OR, but this effort was so bad I actually feel sorry for HORNpen15
Phatbob
AG
So far the best thing tu's programs have done is hire other programs coaches.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, yep. Spent millions of $ to get rid of a 7-5 at best coaching staff and then paid more millions of $ to hire another 7-5 at best staff.

They keep hiring assistant coaches associated with winning programs (OSU and Bama), but forgot those programs are good because they are made up of athletes tu does not have and can't even sniff.
Jack Cheese
AG
Why do you guys fall for this shtick? Obvious troll is obvious. OP is just an Aggie doing a stupid impersonation.
12thMan9
AG
Yup real winners over there.

Football coaches since '12: tu-4, TAMU-2
Baseball coaches since '12: tu-2, TAMU-1
Basketball coaches since '12: tu-3, TAMU-2

Football players drafted since '13: tu-19, TAMU-30

I'm tired of ***** slappin' you.
Ronnie '88
BQ_90
AG
smack from a clown who's tee shirt program can't beat Iowa State in football and Abilene Christian in basketball
TXAGBQ76
AG
Is your t-shirt school going to have any?
Jimbo4win
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Why do you guys fall for this shtick? Obvious troll is obvious. OP is just an Aggie doing a stupid impersonation.

This is an interesting observation. I have always thought whorn15 was/is a member of the staff paid to keep OR moving along. I do think it's got to be one of the two!
BQ_90
AG
Jimbo4win said:

Jack Cheese said:

This is an interesting observation. I have always thought whorn15 was/is a member of the staff paid to keep OR moving along. I do think it's got to be one of the two!
Staff hates this board. They have tried nuking it several times.

My guess is this is a patch sock
achooooo
You know, I could understand some ***** from Alabama, Clemson, LSU or OU coming to our board to talk smack but I just don't understand the lack of self awareness from someone doing it when their school has won one national championship in half a century. Maybe he's a self made millionaire or maybe he lives with his parents but he kind of reminds me of Major Burns from MASH.
RAB87
AG
Dude, you just fired creepy Herman and hired a public drunk with a 7 win average and an assistant head coach who left a wife and kids for a stripper with a monkey. And then your basketball coach left for Div II school. And then the Texas Aggies kicked your ass in baseball. And we make waaaayyy more money than you. And, your city is a homeless infested ****hole that has gentrified all the black neighborhoods so only wealthy Californians can live there anymore. And the dildo parades. Congrats on the **** show.
Jock 07
AG
Horn2015 said:

your baseball team beat The University of Texas!!! I know is that's another huge accomplishment for Aggie.

Congrats!!!
Not really, we beat sip with a lame duck coach and staff who will be gone at the end of the season. Says a lot more about sip than it does A&M.
Loyalty
AG
Horn2015 said:

Aggie jumped to the SEC. why don't we have a look for a min at the big 3 sports and see how that's turned out so far...

1. Football team - best year since the '30's. Yet, snubbed by rhe playoff committee (where your legend RC Slocum was a member), win nothing but an Orange Bowl against a scrub ACC team. WOW!!! For Aggie, that's pretty incredible.

2. Basketball - worst team in your conference. Oops.

3. Baseball - tied for second to last in your conference, but has already been beaten by the team that is actually last in your conference (Auburn) and lost a series to MU, who is also tied with Aggie for second to last. But, you are not last yet.

Congrats on your football team almost winning something. (Conference, division, natty). You were close. I know that's your best year in almost a century. You should be proud.

On top of that accomplishment of almost winning something in football, your baseball team beat The University of Texas!!! I know is that's another huge accomplishment for Aggie.

Congrats!!!
6 out of 10 troll. getting better! Congrats!!!
JWinTX
It's jorts, he posts as a sock when he's not screwing someone over for "legal" services never rendered...
BQ_90
AG
JWinTX said:

It's jorts, he posts as a sock when he's not screwing someone over for "legal" services never rendered...
I wouldnt have thought that TexAgs wouldn't allow him back, but after this mod issue and derm ban, I can absolutely see the mods letting him back, he'll he might even be a mod again
HeyMoe
AG
How's that whole "pet conference" thing workin out for you, sippy?
nu awlins ag
AG
Horn2015 said:

DFWnation said:

Aggie is doing it right. No doubt about it.

BTW, is your basketball team going to have any players on it from last year? Maybe since you were the worst in your conference, you need to start over, but the dude that just left you was pretty good. He was a top 40 recruit.

Yea, Aggie is doing it right.

TU has been kicking ass in the 12 since A&M left, right, in all 3 sports?
MallalieuAg
AG
whorns
BQ_90 said:

I wouldnt have thought that TexAgs wouldn't allow him back, but after this mod issue and derm ban, I can absolutely see the mods letting him back, he'll he might even be a mod again

This post is like Quantum theory. It's probably right but nobody can understand it.
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
BQ_90
AG
33 said:

BQ_90 said:

This post is like Quantum theory. It's probably right but nobody can understand it.
I was gonna explain it but **** it
Propane & Accessories
AG
David_Puddy
AG
BQ_90 said:

JWinTX said:

WTF.....dermdoc got banned? That guy attends more Aggie games across the board than most of the Aggies on here combined. This place has gone to sh-t.
BQ_90
AG
David_Puddy said:

BQ_90 said:

JWinTX said:

WTF.....dermdoc got banned? That guy attends more Aggie games across the board than most of the Aggies on here combined. This place has gone to sh-t.
It got reversed but he was permanently banned for a day because he was posting a honest question on covid board
Jock 07
AG
BQ_90 said:

David_Puddy said:

BQ_90 said:

JWinTX said:

It got reversed but he was permanently banned for a day because he was posting a honest question on covid board

Branch covidians are ruthless
StrykerAg
AG
What's your prediction for the 2021 season? Here is what you said about 2020.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.