Texas - we hate you because you were, and are, *******s

4,336 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jamieboy2014
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There seems to be a misconception amongst sips stuck in the Big Dumpster Fire.

They seem to think A&M really still thinks of them as rivals. They think "your hatred of us means you REALLY still want to be with us." They think many of us want that stupid game back because that kind of hatred is just fun, right?

Wrong. Nothing could be further from the truth. We hate you because you're horrible people who went to a horrible school and were horrible conference mates for decades. So we never want to be associated with you in any way ever again.

Why do I say that? When we went on probation in 1994, you actually were campaigning with the NCAA to give us the death penalty. That's right - you wanted football at A&M to follow the way of SMU. Wanting to straight up kill a conference mate for your own benefit is disgusting and repugnant. Thank goodness cool heads prevailed at the NCAA, but your efforts to kill us were the beginning of us leaving.

The manipulation of the conference officiating system to better your own chances of victory is another disgusting aspect of having anything to do with you. Never one to play on a level playing field, you had to try and game the system as much as possible. Bogus targeting calls - sure! Taking TDs away to secure victories - why not? The ends always justify the means to you people and so - bye!

This is not to mention the disgusting displays of so called "social justice" you people exhibit. Waving around black dildos - stiffing your own school song. Your hatred for all that makes America great mark you as a people not to be associated with.

But we did get the last laugh - oh yes we did. When Bowtie issued his fatwah leading us to the promised land, we were freed from decades of being chained to you. And better yet - you got stuck with all the kids and we have no child support! Now YOU will get sued by Baylor if you try to leave. YOU are stuck in a conference with few TVs and fewer good programs. YOU are OUs prison *****, rolled over nightly for his pleasure. YOU are perpetually stuck in that hell hole of a dreary conference, and you... can't.... leave.

YOU are now stuck seeing A&M in the Top 5, with 110,000 God Fearing Heterosexual Texans stuffed into Kyle Field screaming our lungs out in support of our beloved Aggies, while you trudge out to TMS/DKR/KKK Stadium to watch - what, maybe watch that glorified junior college, Kansas State, roll you like you were a $20 6th Street hooker? That's your future.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of *******s. You made this bed - you earned this conference. Wear it - be it. You're gonna be there for a LONG time.

AgCat93
AG
Waiting to see how many replies before Horn2015 chimes in.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

They think "your hatred of us means you REALLY still want to be with us."
lol... no
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jimbo4win
AG
Not to mention, other than '05, they have sucked at football since the late 70s..
levypantsEOY
Jimbo4win said:

Not to mention, other than '05, they have sucked at football since the late 70s..

I mean they played for a national championship in '09, but okay...
Jimbo4win
AG
levypantsEOY said:

Jimbo4win said:

I mean they played for a national championship in '09, but okay...

You're right. In fact, come to think of it, the last 45 years have been pretty dang dominant for the horns....color me impressed!
Potcake
AG
Never change your schtick bevopantsEOY
Jimbo4win
AG
Potcake said:

Jimbo4win
AG
Jimbo4win said:

Potcake said:

Exactly...In the future, will be more thorough with the one liners...need to be more inclusive of Rose Bowls, Holiday Bowls, Alamo Bowls and Bluebonnet Bowls
Loyalty
AG
AgCat93 said:

Waiting to see how many replies before Horn2015 chimes in.
Na...he knows its true
dixichkn
AG
v
jamieboy2014
AG
Oh my lol

Did a Twitter sip get your panties in a wad.

Don't let 'em get to you. They're pathetic vermin. Most of them didn't go to college.

Ignorance is bliss to the dimwitted and their fanbase is chock-full of those types.
levypantsEOY
OP seems upset.
TXPremiumBoy
AG
That escalated quickly ... but all in all, I agree 100%. I have SEVERAL good tsip buddies whose kids have gone or are now going to A&M instead of tu ... and they (as parents) are perfectly happy about it. I don't even rub it in, I just congratulate them and welcome them to the family.
Horn2015
It's OK Aggie. You will be all right.

I'm sure now that football came close to actually winnning something, your other sports will get to the point where they too can come close to winning something.

Keep up the good work!!
Horn2015
TXPremiumBoy said:

That escalated quickly ... but all in all, I agree 100%. I have SEVERAL good tsip buddies whose kids have gone or are now going to A&M instead of tu ... and they (as parents) are perfectly happy about it. I don't even rub it in, I just congratulate them and welcome them to the family.

Sure. While not everybody can get into The University of Texas, Aggie let's in almost 60% if it's applicants. I'm sure Aggie is proud to be the State of Texas' diploma mill!!
jamieboy2014
AG
Ah, and here the horn c*nt shows itself at last.

Like a moth to a flame. They can't help themselves.

I was picking up curbside the other day and the dude bringing me my food noticed my A&M jacket and promptly rolled up his sleeve to reveal a uterus tattoo on his forearm.

He said, "HoOk 'eM hORnS FOr LiFE".

I simply smiled and said "good day" and drove off with him looking dumbfounded. They are a funny bunch. We don't play them anymore, and yet they can't let go. We've tried weaning them off the teet but they keep coming back for more. Poor simple-minded sip.
Rec
AG
Yes.

Very well said... left a bunch of stuff out but still hit a few significant high/low points eloquently.
Cactus Jack Spivey
Op on target. Never play those arrogant fake tough guys again, unless on our terms.

The humor comes from 'Horn 2015' a terribly lame Aggie sock and levypants who is a known sip troll. Try harder.
Shoefly!
AG
Did you tip him .25c and thank him for the delivery?
jamieboy2014
AG
Shoefly! said:

Did you tip him .25c and thank him for the delivery?
He had two pockets full of loose change...

I didn't want to burden him with anymore haha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.